Alliance World Turnament (AWT)

• Hello all. I would like to offer you an Alliance World Turnament (AWT) tournament. I would be very glad if most of the alliances would be interested to sign up.

Give me a chance to reopen the alliance competition on S1914 because the official tournaments probably ended a long time ago. There will be no compulsion to play for ELO, each alliance can get along, but if there is no agreement, we play a standard map without ELO.

More information can be found at this link. Discord https://discord.gg/D2Rba7pD9e .... On this server you can find the rules of such a tournament with the option to sign up :)

• because you cannot share your GMs to winners without hepg of GO and approval from Bytro

in the past, when peopel gathered for a tournament it was said who will supply GMs from heir acocutns. So if organizing team had 1 000 000 GMs and bytro approved to traser those gms from their accouns to winners accounts- everyone was happy. I ma not sure why it is sucha problem now.

SLYX, before he went quiet in december 2021 said he will not approve any tournament without a volunteer to run it. e made it clear that rules have to be checked by volunteer, not a players

• because you cannot share your GMs to winners without hepg of GO and approval from Bytro

in the past, when peopel gathered for a tournament it was said who will supply GMs from heir acocutns. So if organizing team had 1 000 000 GMs and bytro approved to traser those gms from their accouns to winners accounts- everyone was happy. I ma not sure why it is sucha problem now.

SLYX, before he went quiet in december 2021 said he will not approve any tournament without a volunteer to run it. e made it clear that rules have to be checked by volunteer, not a players

why not make one without the need for gms.

All is fair in love and war

• generation of players who craved skills and outwitting opponent is long gone

for people who are interested in winning by any means necessary no special tournament or rules are needed

get two teams together and teams which wants o win more- will win :-)