No apply button for coalition

• I created the coalition, however, cannot see how to invite or how to change it. I was going to leave the coalition and try to redo it, to see if any settings were available...until it said I have to wait 3 days to create a new one. I'll try the contact support...pretty sure that will be a slow process:/

• Are we talking about Coalitions or Alliances? If Coalition in a game, you CANNOT invite anyone to join the coalition, they have to apply. Which means you post in the paper and ask people to join your coalition. If we're talking about an Alliance, you set the rules and can invite individual players to join or you can have players apply to your Alliance and you can accept or deny them.

• The available options on the coalition window are now working. I switched from chrome to firefox. Not sure if that did the trick or the msg I sent to support address I had found.

• The available options on the coalition window are now working. I switched from chrome to firefox. Not sure if that did the trick or the msg I sent to support address I had found.

Alliance membership / application is what my previous post was in reference to, it is commonly interchangeable words using alliance and coalition.

Sounds like you are talking about in-game coalition, there is a cool down period of 3 days when you leave a coalition and 1 day when you are kicked from a coalition. (Cool down before you can join /start new coalition)

Players can apply to join a coalition if openings are available to join, limits to coalition are 3 p for small maps , 5 p for 100 maps and 7 p for 500 maps... I suspect someone wanted to join your coalition and you were already at your limit for the map you were playing is reason application button was not available.

index.php?eID=image&uid=11763503&mode=2

Embrace your true nature , enjoy games and have fun!