My remarks up to gameplay

• Hi there, Im playing S1914 for a long time, but unfortunatelly I can see here lot of small mistakes, what make this game user Unfriendly...

In mobile app:

-Is not possible to select all provinces

-Is not possible to select all provinces by harbour, by barracks etc.

-Is not possible to copy and paste messages

In mainpage S1914

-Alliance Ranking - there is not possible to filter Alliances, for example, by strenght, by activity (I meant active player), by possibility to challenge

-Alliance list - when you are clik on some allinace, it will be fine when you will click to back arrow, go back to same page like before and not always on 1st page alliance list

In game

- Its funny that 1soldier has same upkeep like 1bomber or 1battleship... I think so here will be better make some differences.

- Could be ggod idea to make from oil something like fuel, when oil is gone, tanks, ships, planes will stop in place where they are.

- Make a possibility to setup delay of units in numbers, make there column where is possibility to write for example 30mins delay

So thats all for now, but maybe i will bring more later.

• Edwylm

Approved the thread.
  • i like that idea that different units have different upkeep

also would be great if you dont have food -> soldiers dying

if you dont have gas -> mech units not moving

if you dont have coal -> railways not working

if you dont have oil -> your factory stop working (or something similar)

about delays this is known issue and it would be super great to have it on the phone

• In game

- Its funny that 1soldier has same upkeep like 1bomber or 1battleship... I think so here will be better make some differences.

- Could be ggod idea to make from oil something like fuel, when oil is gone, tanks, ships, planes will stop in place where they are.

In this game, 1 infantry represents 1 *infantry brigade* and 1 bomber represents *1 bomber brigade*. So i think it makes sense that both brigades consume similar level of resources. Some fine tuning could be possible (like slightly different level of oil consumption), but the current set-up seems plausible to me.

Your point about oil shortage: there is a game mechanics in place that takes this into account (though in a somewhat different way as you suggested). See the point about' Mobilisation' in this page ([INDEX] Frequently Asked Questions).

Any sufficiently advanced tactic is indistinguishable from magic to the uninitiated.