winning map without wars?

• how is it possible to unlock the pacifist medal?

i mean is it even possible to win map with just developing what you have?

the description says no retirement ,, so how do you reach 1500-1000 points in game without fighting .. letting your allies do the fighting? does that even count for the coaliltion victory? or is there another way to do it?

the description says no retirement ,, so how do you reach 1500-1000 points in game without fighting .. letting your allies do the fighting? does that even count for the coaliltion victory? or is there another way to do it?

It says without STARTING a war, not without BEING in a war.

Having said that, I don't have this medal yet. Its not easy, but possible I guess.

Any sufficiently advanced tactic is indistinguishable from magic to the uninitiated.

There is no something hard, you can see I got this. All you need - just play game Mexico vs USA. In it only 2 players here you wait for his attack and win. So that way you will get this medal.

Answer your question about coalition victory: I tried it but it didn't work.

• This is the formula how your score is counted. The score depends on the provences that you have, the morale of those provences, the upgrades that have been built. There are 2000 points available and they are distributed over the players. So it also depends on the provences you dont have.

Every type of building is an upgrade, the particular level of that building is irrelevant. For example a damaged garage level 1 counts in the same way as a fort level 5.

If you got provences with a morale 99/100% you get a bonus.

i know a conversation i heard recently, was using Offensive spy's to force enemy's to declare war. I do not know if it works on ai. never tried it

“𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝖍𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖆 𝖌𝖔, 𝖎𝖋 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖐 𝖞𝖔𝖚’𝖗𝖊 𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖉 𝖊𝖓𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍.” - Tanith low, Skullduggery Pleasant Book Series.

Ahrcanne

English Senior Moderator

Supremacy 1914

S1914 - User profile (supremacy1914.nl)

• There is no something hard, you can see I got this. All you need - just play game Mexico vs USA. In it only 2 players here you wait for his attack and win. So that way you will get this medal.

Answer your question about coalition victory: I tried it but it didn't work.

i have just tried that method now .. it seems like mexico usa is unranked .. i have won without declearing wars but the archivement is still locked

• Not exactly, buildings gives you points, but for example if you do an upgrade on a workshop level 1, level 2 doesnt give you extra points, same goes for barracks. And when you have fortress, level up, doesnt give you also extra points

• Not exactly, buildings gives you points, but for example if you do an upgrade on a workshop level 1, level 2 doesnt give you extra points, same goes for barracks. And when you have fortress, level up, doesnt give you also extra points

S1914 and IRON ORDER 1919 are different games, i know iron order game, but idk much s1914 game point system.

• overall i dont find being pacfist is very useful you have very little chance to win big maps through peace only none the less this play style has it's own use if the player knows what he is doing but i dont think it suits me