Suspected Cheating

• In my current game I am playing Columbia. Willemstad had Venezuela and BrewLee had Brazil. I suspect [King5]Brewlee of cheating. For some unknown reason, Venezuela moved all of his troops as far away from Brazil as possible and placed all 80 units on one tile north of the double oil. Strange behavior but I first thought that maybe he knew he would be away for a while and would return later, but he never did. Brazil walked in uncontested and took all of the vacant territories. Then he bragged in the paper on the 2nd day in responce to "the early bird gets the worm" that "the 2nd mouse gets the cheeze". I suspect that Brewlee has 2 accounts, one of which is Willemstad and he starts a game with both accounts. Then he leaves all the good tiles, hence "The Cheeze" for his main character, Brewlee, to take without a single loss.

Please check into this if you still can. Venezuela has gone AI and Brazil is beating me with attrition. I hate coalitions to begin with, but, it is bad enough when rich bad players buy the game with goldmark, now if they are also cheating, that is just disappointing. Especially when my winning score is affected and my 4000+ goldmark was wasted on an unwinnable game.

Thanks, Kevin Hogan aka Hoganator

• Please, open a ticket for us to investigate the case. The forum is not the place for make those request.

/Closed.

Demonaire
    ES. EN & PT Game Operator

Bytro Labs | Supremacy 1914

b78//+

All the things you need to play this game can be found here, here and here.

Do you want to experience new ways to enjoy Supremacy 1914? Click here and here.

Have you problems with the game? Send a ticket.