Next chatter's map, suggestions

• Hello everybody peeps !

I have had LOTS of feedback and requests for a new chatters map.

for the next one I would appreciate some feedback and suggestions for what people would like regarding the map settings?

please bear in mind that we would prefer the round to be open to all ranks and not be limited to higher ranks only.

Options that may require some GO help are not ruled out.. knowing we need that in advance allows more time to make those arrangements.

having no GM as an option is not something I can arrange.

if you have played a chatters map before? or if you would like to try one out .. please do give some suggestions on what you would like for the map settings.

in about 14 days I will be able to create the round... so next week a sign-up could be started.

thank you in advance for any suggestions :)

Legacy players, all played to the end. *Salute*

Field Marshal Dan

Senior Moderator

EN Support | Bytro Labs
    Supremacy1914 | Iron Order1919

• I think unlike in chatters 2, colations should be enabled again to give more variety to the game. It also might mean that less players go inactive, as if they are doing less well, being in a colation might encourage them to keep playing

• Pardon my ignorance, what's a chatters map?

Staff & Player's Invitational map for Chatters

Chatters Prize Map, invitational

have a look at the last two... should be self explanatory.

its a map advertised in chat and forums with the aim of creating a very active round with players more likely to stick around.

Field Marshal Dan

Senior Moderator

EN Support | Bytro Labs

• Yes.. I also use mailbox to confirm a place, remind the player of launch day and then finally a mail to give map number and password.

Field Marshal Dan

Senior Moderator

EN Support | Bytro Labs

• Tutorial map is of 4speed ...i had seen a map of 6 speed too...can a chatters map be made of 8 speed...3hours be a day...i would like to play such a map ...but no one is offering such map.... usually people get bored by time taken to embark, disembark, move and attack...if such a map is created i would love to play it... please let me know...standard map of 24 hr aday is pretty boring....to make it more defensive can the map of every capital province be edited in such a way that even if capital is at border ...the enemy has to travel through other provinces to reach capital...i would like to see a more defensive layout map to play than easily acquireable map...what I mean is to play in total world map of 7 continents with 31 players will be worth to try ...

So in short ...i would like to play in a map of 31 players ...8 speed..total world map including 7 continents...to make it interesting it would be better if all players are only provided with small islands as starting point and they have to capture big continents from advanced ai ie one with level 5 forts ,level 4 factory, aerodrome and harbour opened...not just a defensive ai that only defend rather an offensive ai that will even send troops to far away enemy player even if they have to cross seas to attack real players...

i will guarantee that if such a variety map is made available people will like to try it...it will not easily end because they have to acquire provinces from advanced ai in search of resources...they will not be bored too because they get an advantage of time to create their army...

Just some of my thoughts

• thanks for your thoughts :)
    Only the company itself can create speed rounds and events, players and Moderators cannot.
    the maps already created, are the only maps available.

Field Marshal Dan

Senior Moderator

EN Support | Bytro Labs

• Greetings,

I for one, have not participated in one thus far. This chatters map is a good idea. I would like to see a 100 player map for next map . A good large map with many active players would be fun. Would be nice also if coalitions were allowed. Good day. Tis all . . .

• in 3 days this topic will be closed and a new sign-up will be opened.

chatters 3 is coming ... :thumbup:

Field Marshal Dan

Senior Moderator

EN Support | Bytro Labs

• FMD

Closed the thread.
  • FMD

Changed the title of the thread from “Next chatter's map - please give feedback & suggestions” to “Next chatter's map, suggestions”.