Personal Stats Update After End of Round?

• Hi Folks: How long after a round ends do one's personal stats update? I was in the winning coalition in a round that ended a few days ago but the victory nor personal stats for the round updated to my profile. How long should I wait before asking for support from Bytro? What is the proper venue for asking for that support? Thanks!!

• yoee79

Approved the thread.
  • Hi Folks: How long after a round ends do one's personal stats update? I was in the winning coalition in a round that ended a few days ago but the victory nor personal stats for the round updated to my profile. How long should I wait before asking for support from Bytro? What is the proper venue for asking for that support? Thanks!!

I also experienced it.. , how long have you been waiting? , someone once said you have to wait 1-2 weeks then your stats will update..

• Normally it is instant, on occasion, especially with new updates I have noticed it can take longer. In the past I have contacted support when it took over two weeks and they did update at least the Goldmarks part for me.