Game Modes/Faster Games

• To the powers that be,

It's clear that you have the basis for a good game here. I think that you are missing a trick though.

Some of your older die hard players may surely enjoy the long length of the vast majority of the games or game modes, however, I and many newer players would prefer a lot shorter games, such as the Swift Strike, mode that you do offer.

I have been checking for the last 3 days now for another Swift Strike game, (I played one before & preferred it to the other slower games) and cannot find one.

I can find a list of Swift Strike games but all of them are finished and I'm not sure why they are all still listed. I see that a lot of them are in the 41st day, game time, even so, they have all ended apparently yet there are no more new games listed.?!?

Can someone tell me when the next Swift Strikes will be available and/or is there a list anywhere to let us know when those game modes are available, please.?

I am not saying that I will never play any more of the longer games but for now, what with all the other games I play, I can only really play a shorter game here.

I also think that introducing new players to the game by making more shorter games, is more conducive to bringing more new players here permanently, by letting them have & experience a shorter game at first, instead of throwing them in at the deep end straight away in only long games where many new players may lose interest, may flag & not continue playing the game.

It may even benefit you to have an even shorter game mode, such as a 1 day mode. A further, 'Tutorial' or 'Beginners' mode, just to give more people with initially less patience a chance to try the game out.

Perhaps with only very small rewards by comparison to the other modes.

I understand that if there was more of a take up of shorter modes, it could threaten the take up of the longer ones. I'm not sure. You seem to have a big enough base of players that like the long game more, which I presume is what the original game was.

• yoee79

Approved the thread.
  • I believe that your game has great potential, but I think there is room for improvement. While some of your long-time players may enjoy the lengthier games or game modes, many newer players (including myself) would prefer shorter games, such as the Swift Strike mode that you offer.

However, I have been trying to find a Swift Strike game for the past three days and have not been able to locate one. Although I can see a list of Swift they are all finished, and there are no new games listed. I am not sure why they are still displayed if they have already ended.

Could you please let me know when the next Swift Strikes will be available or if there is a list somewhere indicating when these game modes are available?

Additionally, I think that introducing shorter game modes may be beneficial in attracting and retaining new players. It may also help to have an even shorter game mode, such as a 1-day mode or a "Beginners" mode with small rewards, to give players with less patience a chance to try the game out before committing to longer games. DGB

• As a player, I prefer the longer games because I have to come back the game every day and complete missions. Shorter games can make me bored easily.