Blow Up Your Own Forts

• There should be an option to blow up your own fort. There could be a number of reasons.

If you are retreating a base or a number of bases, you should be able to blow it/them up before you leave, so to not leave your enemies an amazing level 5 fort to now hide in.

The Danes blew up their own ships before their enemies got to them so their enemies could not use them.

Wouldn't be nice to not leave a level 5 fort open for your enemy because you are retreating to a different counterattack location? The answer is yes.

• A Scorched-earth policy is a military strategy of destroying everything that allows an enemy to be able to fight a war, including water, food, humans, animals, plants and any kind of tools and infrastructure. Its use is possible by a retreating army to leave nothing of value to the attacking force.

I to agree that you should be employ a Scorched-earth policy, and it is an historic part of war.

• A Scorched-earth policy is a military strategy of destroying everything that allows an enemy to be able to fight a war, including water, food, humans, animals, plants and any kind of tools and infrastructure. Its use is possible by a retreating army to leave nothing of value to the attacking force.

I to agree that you should be employ a Scorched-earth policy, and it is an historic part of war.

You are referring to the "scorched earth" tactic applied during the 2 world wars.

I have also suggested on previous occasions to make it possible to apply this tactic in the game, I have even given details on how it could work and the game mechanics, but they have not listened to me. I think the more players we ask for this feature to be added the more chances we have to be heard.