Release notes - 2023-05-16

• 1683015459_news_images_27453.jpg

Attention, General!

Our new update features several bug fixes and improvements. We found some weak spots where you got error messages and made sure it never happens again.

Also, we made it impossible for any sea units to spot submarines even when they are set on “Return Fire” mode. Previously with this bug submarines could be revealed, but it’s not the case anymore.

Finally, we improved the queue feature and updated the levels for Fortresses and Factory lvl 1 displayed after the queue. They now show the correct values according to the construction.

For a closer look at the changes please check out the detailed list of updates and share your feedback with us on here on forum and our Discord server.

Best of luck General,
    Your Bytro Team
  • some good fix's,

About this Free Gifts portion fix claims you always get free gifts , for past couple weeks I follow link to this pop up and get sent to purchase gold and some "permanent discount" banner is shown, I have not been able to collect free 250-450 gold with this Free Gift in weeks..

Does your Bug fix announcement mean that we no longer get daily free gift but rather we now get "permanent discount" on purchase of GM's?

FYI, Hedone_R I have sent you message on Discord and Inbox 'conversation' here in forum with no response

Files

index.php?eID=image&uid=11763503&mode=2

Embrace your true nature , enjoy games and have fun!