Reboot your recruitment centers!

• I think many players doesn´t know about this trick. When you take a capital your morale goes up 10 % everywhere and with that recruitment becomes more frequent. This everybody knows. But this only updates at day change so if you take a capital you have to wait until new day before your recruitment speeds up. The trick is that there is a way to reboot your recruitment centers so that the speed-up happens right away and this act only take you 3 seconds to do for your whole country.

Youtube video here

It´s under 2 minutes long and well worth watching. You will learn how to recruit faster after taking a capital in the middle of a game day.

• Arnavon

Approved the thread.
  • Very good, I already knew about deactivating and activating the recruiting offices, but there is something that I did not understand well and it is the issue of the increase of morale in the provinces. It should be noted that when we take the capital of a country we get the bonus of +10% morale in all provinces conquered, of course that previously belonged to that country and are already under our control, but that increase of +10% morale does not come when changing the day, it comes automatically after taking the capital and he says otherwise, he says that the morale increase comes when changing the day of the game, that part confuses me.

• Looking at it from another perspective, maybe he means that when we take the capital of a country the morale of all the provinces that were of that country automatically increases by 10%, but the recruitment time in those provinces does not change until the end of the game day, but keeps the same recruitment time that was in those provinces before the 10% morale increase by the capital.

Example: We are at war with a country of 10 provinces, we conquer 9 of its provinces and these have morale at 25%, at the middle of the game day we take the last province which is the capital and this will cause the morale of the 9 previously conquered provinces to increase by 10%, leaving the morale of the provinces at 35% after taking the capital, the morale of those 9 provinces will be updated from 25% to 35% automatically after taking the capital, without the need for the game day to end, but what is not updated automatically after taking the capital but is updated when the game day changes is the time it takes for those provinces to recruit a unit.

Is this the case?

• It's mainly an issue of when the unit is queued. If it is queued after the morale increase it will calculate the time based on the current morale. But if it is already queued, the time might not automatically update. Thus, disabling and reenabling RCs will update the production time for already queued infantry.

• It's mainly an issue of when the unit is queued. If it is queued after the morale increase it will calculate the time based on the current morale. But if it is already queued, the time might not automatically update. Thus, disabling and reenabling RCs will update the production time for already queued infantry.

Ok I understand, it is important to clarify, this should apply for units we build both in factories or barracks and infantry produced in recruiting centers?

Or will it only apply to infantry?:/:/

• Hello and thanks for the interest.

Yes, maybe I was a bit unclear but as you assumed I meant that the recruitment needs to be rebooted. The morale boost of 10 % you get instantly but the recruitment speedup doesn´t apply until daychange unless you actively reboot.

As for buildings in construction or factory units in production the time left updates when you reach a new hitpoint. So, if you are building a fortress and takes a capital during this time the construction time will update when you reach a new hitpoint of that fortress. Both buildings and factory units reach new hitpoints fairly often, normally within the hour so you don´t have to do anything about them, they will soon update their remaining build/production time anyway.

Check my Youtube channel for more tips and follow my coming campaigns day by day.

• Excellent now I understand better, I wasn't aware of this bug in the game, it's important to know about it in order to counter its negative effect on infantry recruitment. thanks for reporting it!:)

What is your YouTube channel?

• Here is the link to it!

I started it 2 weeks ago and have posted a bunch of videos with different tips. This weekend I will also start to post videos from a campaign I´m currently playing with multiple daily videos starting from day 1 on how you expand thru warfare, economics, strategy etc. It will be posted with at least one weeks delay so I don´t give away too much information. I´m currently in day 6.