Game end payout

• I just ended a game where I was in the 2nd place coalition and got nothing in the way of a reward, but a single player not in a coalition collected a reward. Could someone help me to understand how this can be?:(

• Rewards are not interchangeable for teams and individual wins. Single players are awarded the amount based on their points at end of game, even if not in a 'place', 1st, 2nd or 3rd.

When in a coalition, it is win or nothing. Something to think on for next game.

A half truth is merely a half lie.

• But the reward payout said 3250 for first place coalition and 1500 for the second place. And the person who got the single player payout got the same as the first place coalition.

• The more things change, the more they stay the same sometimes. Why it is now paid out as it is, makes no sence to me. In my opinion? Go for the solo win.
    Before the time of coalitions, it was a natural thing to do. Now, I feel they have scarred the landscape so winning solo is just more difficult. I see folks join coalitions becouse they feel they will be swallowed by one of them, like being eaten by a pack of sharks. They do it for protection rather than for all the right reasons. Join one becouse it can win. Not becouse you may be eaten.

A half truth is merely a half lie.