• I have played this game for several month most games have gone smoothly. Some issues I have found that I recommend changes.

1) when attacking with an ally the target or enemy can get very close. The game does have an attack feature that shows who you are attacking but it is difficult to see on phone compared to computer screen. recommend adding " did you intend to attack ally" feature any time an ally is attacked. I have attacked an ally twice over a couple months by accident.

2) Game 7,813,181 I finished second individually and 1st in coalition per the newspaper, There were only two players left and I was asked by the game if I want to retire. Since the other player was an ally I accepted. I did not get any gold for individuad 2nd place or 1st place coalition finish. Bug? I would add "no gold will be rewarded" if that was games intention or it might have been a reward bug?

• " did you intend to attack ally" feature any time an ally is attacked.

While surely helpful, this would be a crutch. An interface that makes it easier to target the intended targets in the first place would make this unneccessary.

I'm also not quite sure what you mean by "ally", since coalition members already can't be attacked. Having positive relations with someone does not automatically make them an "ally" by many definitions of the term, so it would be hard for the game to decipher when to show that message. Hence, my original point - it shouldn't even be neccessary at all.

There should be rewards for the game you retired unless I am way mistaken. It can take a bit for them to be payed out though, maybe check again tomorrow.

• Ally: you can give ROW or share map to players before you are in a coalition and keep the map blue all game long. Also

most players use this in Domination Mesopotamia, that's where I had the issue. This way you can work with several players . It would be nice to have a safety feature so you dont hit them by accident.

It showed 0 gold for me on game statistics and 5000 gold (est) for my ally. I did not get any rewards and game ended several days ago.

• Another feature that would be a great addition would be the ability to retreat when in close contact All die if you try.

It would be nice if you had tacticle withdrawl feature where some troops could hold off the attack while the majority could escape. (This recomendation has come from several players I talked to as well as myself)

• Another feature that would be a great addition would be the ability to retreat when in close contact All die if you try.

It would be nice if you had tacticle withdrawl feature where some troops could hold off the attack while the majority could escape. (This recomendation has come from several players I talked to as well as myself)

This would break the entire combat logic of the game and essentially change it to a completely different game. It would be like allowing mulligans in a game of chess.