Gold Spending Spoiled Another Game

• There should be a limit to the gold amount a player may spend per turn.

The major attack I spent many turns prepping for is in the process of failing.

Just before the attack started the defender spent to produce 6 heavy tanks and a fortress V.

I realize that the gold spenders generate income for the game designers that allows the game to be free to play.

That said there should be a limit on gold spending per turn so that a money bags player can't wreck a game in which players have invested many hours.

Your thoughts?

• Absolutely! There HAS to be a limit for GM usage!!! Even worse, when someone just destroys all you buildings. Of course, Bytro is happy, when one player destroys with GM and the other one rebuilds with GM. But then playing doersn't make sense any more.

Actually, one player is using this "feature" to threaten me. He said: "You are better then me, but giving up is not an option for me. I have 1,4 Mio GM. So either we make peace and work together against the rest or I will build 20 bombers an destroy all your factories and airbases."

It is important, that Bytro earns money, that the game can be operated. But it does not make any sense that it is possible for a single player, even wiith no skills and no friends, to win against everyone 100% sure and in a few minutes just by using money! In a STRATEGY game, where rounds can take month to build up.

Additionally, why is there a possibillity to build with GM (i.e. to pay for buildings) when others can pay for destroying those buildings!? That is money against money... Destructive GM usage should be restricted even more!

• That said there should be a limit on gold spending per turn so that a money bags player can't wreck a game in which players have invested many hours.

Undoubtedly, if anything, you'd get the "tHiS iS A bUsIneSS" line of replies to a suggestion like this.

The cold hard reality is that a "freemium" service is looking for specifically those players who spend compulsively and possibly uncontrollably. These are cash cows and the company will not quit milking them for every drop.

I've suggested a "Win This Game" button that costs like 500k GM in the past, so we at least don't have to waste our time. Don't hold your breath for it.

Bail from those games, let those guys play with themselves if they absolutely must, and move on. There is not, has never been and extremely likely will never be any other way to deal with it.

• Dear LostRealist: There you go living up to you name. I agree with everything you said.