I was doing some utility landswap maps based on the 31 Player Europe Map (which may be released eventually), when I noticed multiple flaws with the map provided in Narmer's post, likely due to game updates that occurred after the creation of the map.
After a bit of work, I have completed a more accurate version. Here it is, full colors and black and white:
Here is the list of changes:
- Divide of Columbia and Summerville, in South USA;
- Removal of some lakes north of Port Cartier;
- Removal of Malta, south of Italy;
- Removal of lakes south of Constantine and retouching of the border with Bougle & Oued, in East Algeria;
- Removal of lake between Kairwan and Médenine, in Tunisia (Portugal AI in game);
- Removal of lakes north of Konich and Adalia, in the Ottoman Empire;
- Removal of a lake Southeast of Vienna, in Austria Hungary;
- Removal of lakes around Milan, in Italy;
- Removal of a lake southwest of Berne, in Switzerland (Belgium AI in game);
- Removal of a lake West of Sundsvall, in Sweden.
If you find an error let me know.