Stock Market: Cannot Set a Price beginning with '1' or '2'

• In Stock Market, via PC client or Android app, cannot set a price of a commodity using the keyboard (1-0), numeric 'num lock' keyboard, on-screen keyboard, or Android keyboard, if the price begins with a '1' or '2' - the price is changed in both cases to '3' after entry.

Not tested with iOS client.

Occurs after multiple restarts, using multiple browsers and typical troubleshooting steps (empty cache etc.)

It does not matter if the price desired is '1' or '11' or '11.1'. As soon as the first '1' or '2' is struck, a '3' is substituted.

Present Workaround: Use slider to approximate price and correct for precision.

• This is due to the last update where resources have the minimal price of 3 I will bring it into attention of the devs that it causes issues to put in prices at e.g. 11 Thanks for reporting

NarmerTheLion
    ex - EN Senior Moderator

Questions about the game? Have a look at the manual and the FAQ's.

Need game support? Send a ticket or contact the crew.

Have an idea for the game? Check the BigList.

• Some one posted about new changes in 'Elite AI /bug chat topic', that new price would be minimum of 3.0 and would max/cap at 30.0 any numbers in between should be easy to set, just can not set price at 1.0 anymore. minimum price on stock market is now 3.0

index.php?eID=image&uid=11763503&mode=2

Embrace your true nature , enjoy games and have fun!

• I ran into that too. Figured it was the min 3 issue. So i just start it with a 3 then delete it. If you want 12, type 312 and then delete the 3. it a couple of extra steps but it works until fixed.

• Some one posted about new changes in 'Elite AI /bug chat topic', that new price would be minimum of 3.0 and would max/cap at 30.0 any numbers in between should be easy to set, just can not set price at 1.0 anymore. minimum price on stock market is now 3.0

when typing you can neither start with 1 when trying to type ein 12 that's the issue I got confirmation that bytro is going to fix this as soon as possible so either next update or the one after that.

NarmerTheLion
    ex - EN Senior Moderator

Questions about the game? Have a look at the manual and the FAQ's.

Need game support? Send a ticket or contact the crew.

Have an idea for the game? Check the BigList.