Arab players between the past & the present

• When do we recover our lost server?

When do we regain our dignity, our language, our beautiful days.

When do we get rid of the racism that we suffer from?

Hundreds of Arab players are under our leadership, we want to have value, when?

Our lack of people is the reason? I don’t think so, even if there is one Arab player, we want to restore our server, and the Arabs have chosen me as their representative to negotiate with all the leaders here.

my words to the leaders of the s14.

Answer me, thanks.

• "When do we get rid of the racism that we suffer from?"

Personally, I resent being called racist and if you're hinting that Bytro is racist, I would suggest you change that because it will do nothing to help your request for an Arab server.

• Its really pity that they don't have their own server. I remember 3-4 years ago they were playing something different browse which they couldn't contact with any other servers and lack of patches. I think you are right to get your own server

Personally, I resent being called racist and if you're hinting that Bytro is racist, I would suggest you change that because it will do nothing to help your request for an Arab server.

racism from the players, not from the company.

thanks for your replied furry.

• Its really pity that they don't have their own server. I remember 3-4 years ago they were playing something different browse which they couldn't contact with any other servers and lack of patches. I think you are right to get your own server

I respect how you stand with us, thank you for your answer my friend.

It's funny, indeed, because I look and find turkish server and turkish and farsi languages in the forum.

Petty and superficial as it can be, it's all reduced to $$$$$$$$. Maybe the establishment of an arab server isn't profitable for Bytro. So, there is no racism involved, it's just a simple financial calculation.

I mean, S1914 isn't the first game I log in ever. And in various other games I was, there always were very few arab players (if there were 100 players in a game with hundreds thousands of users, that was a actual rarity, assuming, of course, those arab accounts weren't multiaccounts).

I could make assumptions about why are there so few arab players in internet, but that fact remains.

Demonaire
    ES. EN & PT Game Operator

Bytro Labs | Supremacy 1914

b78//+

All the things you need to play this game can be found here, here and here.

Do you want to experience new ways to enjoy Supremacy 1914? Click here and here.

Have you problems with the game? Send a ticket.

• you can see that's post and replied and maybe you know how much our real numbers arabic player dude. :)

Someone may ask, How is justice greater than all the other virtues?

• There may be another reason that Bytro is not willing to do an Arab server. They would set a precedent where suddenly they'd be inundated with requests for a "Canadian Server" (I'm Canadian) and an "American Server", a "British Server", a "French-Canadian Server", a "French Server", etc. etc. etc...

• There may be another reason that Bytro is not willing to do an Arab server. They would set a precedent where suddenly they'd be inundated with requests for a "Canadian Server" (I'm Canadian) and an "American Server", a "British Server", a "French-Canadian Server", a "French Server", etc. etc. etc...

I don't think so, we aren't asking to create a server, we demand to recover it.

Edited once, last by Aram ().

• I don't think so, we aren't asking to create a server, we demand to recover it.

How do you expect to recover the server from a game started just some months ago?

Demonaire

b78//+

Do you want to experience new ways to enjoy Supremacy 1914? Click here and here.

• I don't understand your mean, S14 from 2009!!

Well, you are writing in the "Supremacy 1: The Great War" sub-forum...

Demonaire

b78//+

• Well, you are writing in the "Supremacy 1: The Great War" sub-forum...

We"re trying, if your company can't do that now, it's okay to have its in mind in the future, right?

We're not in a hurry on that, but if we're were rejected from The bytro,

we want clear reasons, even now there is no specific reason!

• Supremacy1:

no legacy mode

no hnr

no splitting units from bombing

more types of units in different classes

you have rivers and bridges- it is more tactical now

terrain changes off and def values

more aerial units

boss units and the end of the map

being activity is much less important- planning is more important

and most important : if you shoot 1 inf with 50 arts- it always dies. dmg differences are +/- 20% ( 40% in total), not 5 000 % like in supremacy.

and it is new so it is easy to become top1 player.

• what's mean no hnr?

and I don't see any rivers and bridges yet, where's the map which have those amzing things?

• first map you will get has rivers, channels and bridges- that is why you cannot build sea troops on that map as you cvannot build them on the rivers..... I think it is called - Flanders Front

hnr = hit and run = SnS