Youtube Engagement

• Hello everyone, I started making youtube videos about Supremacy and other games and I already posted one called 5 tips for newbie footsoldiers. I just wanted to know if it is helpful and if the community would like me to make more funny/guide/tips videos about the game, if not I would drop it xD.

Hey to all my old friends that I haven't seen for a while!

Here's the link to my channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl4vjEWXa5sVy1Y841ZI6Vw

b78//+

A veteran here to have fun and make some random country great!

• Hey there Joseph don't know if you still remember me but glad to see you're around again.

yeah winning a map is part 1/3 skill 1/3rd tactics and 1/3rd dumb luck basically xd this does explain somebasics for the 1st 2/3rds

NarmerTheLion
    ex - EN Senior Moderator

Questions about the game? Have a look at the manual and the FAQ's.

Need game support? Send a ticket or contact the crew.

Have an idea for the game? Check the BigList.

• Joseph this is great video! Especially part about being opportunist , I would like to make one suggestion, which you covered in video but did not explain when you showed how you took Spain... that suggestion is that New players seem to not make connection of all vital information is always posted in the Newspaper

Great video and I am sure this will help new players immensely if they only take time to view it... same as if players read newspaper or game manual...sadly most do not... perhaps your next video could focus on importance of reading both.

Kind Regards, Hastings TNT

index.php?eID=image&uid=11763503&mode=2

Embrace your true nature , enjoy games and have fun!

• Good video! I'm always struggling with such videos because most of them are just made by noobs that think with winning some maps they also gathered all possible information to have maximum knowledge about the game. But making videos to teach some basics to newbies is good.

I absolutley agree with Hastings.

Joseph this is great video! Especially part about being opportunist , I would like to make one suggestion, which you covered in video but did not explain when you showed how you took Spain... that suggestion is that New players seem to not make connection of all vital information is always posted in the Newspaper

Great video and I am sure this will help new players immensely if they only take time to view it... same as if players read newspaper or game manual...sadly most do not... perhaps your next video could focus on importance of reading both.

Kind Regards, Hastings TNT

He is so right when saying that there is so much information already in the game but no one cares. The newspaper tells a player so many important things, also the game manual (which is still unavailable in German translation !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Since years ........) explains everything which are necessary for players. You cannot imagin what basic questions are asked over and over ...