Searching for a fun, social, competitive alliance

• Relatively new player looking to join an active alliance that has at least some veteran players of the game. Major plus for me if you are on Discord.

Looking over this ..... this reads like a personals ad!

Anyways .... I am on a lot, enjoy the game, and am eager to learn and play as part of a team.

• Relatively new player looking to join an active alliance that has at least some veteran players of the game. Major plus for me if you are on Discord.

Anyways .... I am on a lot, enjoy the game, and am eager to learn and play as part of a team.

Yeah but what's your astrological sign, and do you like cats? What's your favourite drink? LOL

• My sign is the 1000 lb gorilla - I do my best to live up to my sign. I love most animals. Cats are awesome - especially attack tigers. With lasers. yeah ... attack tigers with lasers on their heads. And my favorite drink is milk with Bosco in it. You have a problem with that?

')

Hey you're in luck! Mercator Mortalis is recruiting! We've got a solid mix of vets and newbies, but the most important thing is the drive to learn more about the game! I am on discord, but we have some members that are of the older crowd and weren't comfortable using it so we usually just talk using the alliance chat and make a discord/skype for individual alliance games. Send an application!

• Hey you're in luck! Mercator Mortalis is recruiting! We've got a solid mix of vets and newbies, but the most important thing is the drive to learn more about the game! I am on discord, but we have some members that are of the older crowd and weren't comfortable using it so we usually just talk using the alliance chat and make a discord/skype for individual alliance games. Send an application!

Can't join - you guys are full up. Thanks for thinking of me though :D

• Can't join - you guys are full up. Thanks for thinking of me though :D

Oh what, we have 39 members, there should be room for one more. What level are you? Apparently the member cap fluctuates with member levels but a Sargent fit into that last spot before so as long as you are better than that it should work.

Greetings CapnBlaze,

My name is AngrySaxon and I am the leader of Gents Club [GNTS] we are thirty members strong and growing, we are of different ranks and play styles, each located through many different time zones, all participating in various matches. We actively seek to play together on the same server where possible where different time zones has a serious advantage. We also have a dedicated Discord channel.

We are a small Alliance but punch above our weight when working together.

If this is the sort of Alliance you are seeking then send me a PM for an invite.

You can also PM our Executive Officer Donovini

Stay safe o7

AngrySaxon

Leader of Gents Club [GNTS]