Game Admin - What does it mean ?

• What does this mean?

TARTUFOL IS THE NEW GAME ADMIN OF THIS ROUND.

Game System Message, 23:56

TARTUFOL (username: TartufoL) has been selected to be the game admin of this game. The game admin can replace slots of inactive players, but is expected to use this right responsibly, and not for a personal advantage.

Where can I find more info about what I can and should do and how?

• Admin/Game Host can Kick all in actives from a map, this option is not available on mobil app , must be a computer player...if you are on a PC just click on your in game ID in the upper Left corner and they'll be an iron cross icon. Click that and you'll see the list of inactive players

index.php?eID=image&uid=11763503&mode=2

Embrace your true nature , enjoy games and have fun!

• How do You do that?

What does it mean to kick inactive players? They just turn into AIs?

Some players after joining the map, they will quit. When they quit, their country will be automatically controlled by the computer (AI). But the slot is still full because their name is still on the game list. Game admin can kick those players, so that the slot will be empty. And I believe many games before day 7, if the slot is open, new players could join and play that country. To answer your first question, see Hastings's post above mine.

No sacrifice, No victory!

• An "inactive player" already is AI. As admin you can remove those players from the game entirely. Their country will then no longer be considered an "Inactive Player" by the game, but as a "Large AI": a country that is controlled by AI but can be chosen by a new player to play if he joins the game. An "Inactive Player" is allowed to return at any time and take his country back over from the AI, so his slot in the game round remains occupied by him. To prevent this you can kick them if you want new players to be able to join and replace the inactives which is not a thing that typically happens.

• Some players after joining the map, they will quit. When they quit, their country will be automatically controlled by the computer (AI). But the slot is still full because their name is still on the game list. Game admin can kick those players, so that the slot will be empty. And I believe many games before day 7, if the slot is open, new players could join and play that country. To answer your first question, see Hastings's post above mine.

I understand now..