New challenge-mode topic

• Hello

I wanted to create topic that will allow people to compare their achievements during first 24h of a war.

generlaly comparing K/D after 24 h.

unfortunately to do that you need to show screenshot of DE from the time when war started and screenshot of casualties after 24 h - suc ha screenshot icludes number of a game and name of the countries, but not the names of a users.

Now I have read rules and they do no forbid that but I know that there are mods who will ban for publishing any info from DE as it is seen by them as a unfair behaviour, giving information to other players abotu the map and I saw people getting forum bans for such a posts.

I just wanted to make sure before I post anything that it is allowed. I already used private conversation channel to no avail that is why I am posting my question about idea here.

I woudl be grateful for quick response.

Thank you

Golden F

• Than you did not receive my mail back. I'll post it here

NarmerTheLion
    ex - EN Senior Moderator

Questions about the game? Have a look at the manual and the FAQ's.

Need game support? Send a ticket or contact the crew.

Have an idea for the game? Check the BigList.

• Hey thx

I do not think Conversation system works

I cannot even find my message sent to you.

so showing name of the country is ok, but showing name of a country ruler is not ok without their consent?

Problem is you need to show when you start a war and how much dmg have you done to this country and I do not think anyone will agree to show that his KD is 100-1 :-)

That is why I asked if showing name of countries is ok.

• Well you need to try and avoid blacklisting showing nation name is something that loses it's link to the user ones the game ends so not additional information on that user is stored. so in my interpretation it is safe from European privacy laws

NarmerTheLion
    ex - EN Senior Moderator

Questions about the game? Have a look at the manual and the FAQ's.

Need game support? Send a ticket or contact the crew.

Have an idea for the game? Check the BigList.

• Great

Thank you for your clarification.

Where is the safest place to store such a topic? General Discussion?

Quite lengthy article but worth reading. I got 300 k points in this war - statistic players will love it.

"How to become marshal in one war"

• OK, so I guess I will have to wait till map is finished- I will finish it around Christmas as I am grinding some additional exp there.

In a meanwhile I wait for permission from defeated nations to post they casualties.