System of Rewarding of Free Goldmarks

• Is there an option that those who already bought GMs before to get some kind of upgraded ads ( some friends of mine got 2750 GMs while i got only 1500GMs from the completing of those 5 free ads) . Just wondering if it is something like that so i have to buy GMs to get those new updated ads instead the usual ones that i actually get .

I've already read the Update release note as soon it was posted but it says nothing regarding these different types of rewards . My guess is that only those who bought GMs before get an improved reward while the others get the normal type ( 2750 vs 1500 GMs ) but i'm not very sure about that . A friend of mine told me that he bought the cheapest offer of GMs 2 weeks ago and he got the same 1500 GMs ( 100+200+300+400+500) . There are a few guys into my alliance who bought GMs from shop in the past and they get those 5 much more rewarding free ads ( 200+300+500+750+1000 ) .

The question is what i have to do in order to get 2750 GMs daily and not only 1500 GMs ( I know it may sounds greedy but I know on a few days this difference isn't a lot but also i'm not planning to play for a few days only and taking in consideration months or years it may become a good help for me ) . I've added below screenshots from those daily offers . If anyone knows anything regarding the system of rewarding i'm all ears .

• Hello VendroX,

as this is an entirely new feature whose influence on the game economy has to be tested, some users will receive different amounts of gold while the test phase is ongoing. You don't need to worry about it long term as everyone will gain access to the feature and receive identical payouts once the testing phase is concluded.

Cheers.

• Seems like a way to de-value premium currency of the Gold Mark, for some time Bytro has given 1st Time Gold Purchaser's a 1000% Bonus for their first purchase, since I see more and more new players in 500 maps spending MILLION's. These players get used to the 'crutch' of using Gold and what do they do when their Gold is gone, they go inactive, they also likely go to a different game to play one which they can be competitive.

These types of 'gimmicks' seem to be targeted to the mobil app users; same as a street dealer gives 1st time user FREE 'taste' of the candy they are selling.

When will Bytro give this FREE GOLD to computer players?

index.php?eID=image&uid=11763503&mode=2

Embrace your true nature , enjoy games and have fun!

• One of the main reasons why this system isn't implemented on desktop at the same time is that the infrastructure for it is way better on mobile.
    It's also quite reasonable to assume that pretty much everone owns a mobile device in 2021 so you can just install the app only to watch the ads in case you feel it's unfair. The app is about 35mb so it doesn't take up much space at all and you can exclusively play on desktop apart from that until (and if) rewarded ads are implemented on desktop.

• The 35 MB refer to the hard disk space

and in fact hardly play a role

(although the 35 MB represents the download size;

the installed occupancy is higher).

But one thing to consider with every app is the RAM.

It's also pretty reasonable to assume

that not everyone owns a mobile device

that is high-end or has more than 2 GB of memory

The more apps / programs, the slower the phone; an old but still valid IT wisdom.

This is one of the reasons why I only played supremacy in the browser on my mobile phone.

• One of the main reasons why this system isn't implemented on desktop at the same time is that the infrastructure for it is way better on mobile.
    It's also quite reasonable to assume that pretty much everone owns a mobile device in 2021 so you can just install the app only to watch the ads in case you feel it's unfair. The app is about 35mb so it doesn't take up much space at all and you can exclusively play on desktop apart from that until (and if) rewarded ads are implemented on desktop.

For many years Bytro has had a premium currency known as Gold Marks. Purchased Gold Marks (using a credit card) of equal value or cost depending upon the server you get a cheaper price e.g. Russian is always less expensive than or English server purchases.

There are several ways in which to obtain this premium currency which is very confusing because there are some limits on how this premium currency can be used, e.g. Gold Marks obtained from winning maps or earned by volunteers doing their work for Bytro are not allowed to be used to help allies; this classification of Gold Marks is only allowed to be used for your own country. Bytro also sells Gold Marks via a Bonus system which for 1st time purchaser’s ultimately rises to 1000% Bonus, (a practice which is literally cultivating a class of multi accounts players/cheaters which intentionally wait to cash in on the 1000% Bonus)

I would like to suggest a Platinum Premium Currency which can be obtained ONLY by purchasing at a set rate across all servers and is of greater value than Gold Marks (perhaps 5x or10x). Key to this Ultimate Premium currency is that it is Universal and can NOT be discounted or Bonus driven as a selling point.

I know many complain about the P2W aspect of all Bytro games this Ultimate Premium currency would be a way in which Bytro could increase profits while simultaneously limiting the confusion of Gold Marks , possibly also limiting the new wave of Multi Account player base seeking to cash in on the 1000% on 1st time purchase Bonus offers. Ultimate Premium currency could also be used to implement a "Scorched earth Option", which would allow Bytro's biggest whales to Burn down all their country's upgrades when they are losing, would be a great way to get huge whales to spend more to fight each other. Thank you for consideration of this suggestion.

Kind Regards, Hastings TNT

index.php?eID=image&uid=11763503&mode=2

Embrace your true nature , enjoy games and have fun!

Edited once, last by Hastings TNT ().