Forts don't matter anymore?

• So, I had 56 infantry, 2 artillery, 2 Heavy tanks, 5 Cavalry in a level 5 fort and was attacked by 10 artillery firing from a road. I took damage to the fort and workshop and lost 1 artillery piece. I REMEMBER being inside a level 5 fort and firing artillery with impunity because the fort needed to be taken down before the ones inside being damaged. OH, and just to prove it was not a fluke. I also had 2 artillery inside another level 5 fort and had 3 artillery destroy both artillery pieces with no damage to the infantry and cavalry accompanying them. b78//+:cursing::cursing:

• Sounds like part of the HnR update as if your arty are somehow targeted because of the range capabilities, return fire mechanic or something at play, with such a huge meat shield and heavy Tanks no way arty should absorb any damage in a lvl 5 fort

index.php?eID=image&uid=11763503&mode=2

Embrace your true nature , enjoy games and have fun!

• I will forward this so our QA team can have a look. It could indeed be a side effect of the recent update, but shouldn't. Will get it checked, thanks for reporting it.

• Okay, here's ANOTHER example of Forts not mattering anymore...with pictures.

https://gyazo.com/5aac208b481f093e34fb173a1f2c1ce0

That picture shows what happened after the first attack by 5 men of an AI nation against 2 men with HIGH morale in a level 5 fort. As you can see, I lost 1 man and the AI lost NOTHING. OH, and both the morale of the 2 men was boosted using GM that was purchased AND the fort was built to level 5 with GM as well.

https://gyazo.com/66a8560b1bb2283330df49cfc138420e

THAT image shows what happened AFTER an hour and the second attack went in. NOBODY lost ANYTHING.

I didn't bother making another image after the 3rd attack because the AI took the city along with what I suspect is now a level 5 fort for THEM. The reason I didn't bother making an image is because I sent in a report and I was FURIOUS. Why buy GM? Why build forts? They're useless right now, even against the AI!!!

:cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing: