Can't join a game

• Recently, i tried to join a supremacy server, but it's stuck on the buffer screen permanently. My internet's fine and everything, but it sometimes will say "failed to connect to server 1234567890" try again later"

i also got a message saying i got kicked from the server for being inactive.

It also says that the server is at max capacity but my name is on the server list.

How can I fix this??

thanks

• Edwylm

Approved the thread.
  • Hey there, unfortunately there was a server outage in the very early morning hours (Bytro time) which lasted for about 90minutes. This has at the moment of me typing this message already been resolved and games should be joinabe again without any further problems.

Sorry for the inconvenience. We try out best to make sure things like this don't happen, but you can't be 100% sure all the time. If a bigger problem occurs we get an alarm but if this happens at the middle of the night, we're not at full capacity at the office/desks so the process of fixing can take us a bit longer than normal.

Again, sorry for the outage, everything should work as ususal by now though.