SUPREMACY 1914 ALLIANCE TOURNAMENT 2021/2022

• Boot Brigade challenges all up and coming alliances to dethrone us and take our title of AWT Champions

All are welcome to participate and enjoy rich experience of NO GOLD USE Team scenario Alliance Battle maps.

Make S1914 Great Again

index.php?eID=image&uid=11763503&mode=2

Embrace your true nature , enjoy games and have fun!

• Update there seems to have been a divorce from AWT, name change often happens in a divorce... Since the proverbial lawyers got involved and negotiations have been made to have new version of AWT called AT - Alliance Tournament.

Just so everyone is following the narrative given is that AWT CHAMPS Boot Brigade only uses 'Brute force" strategy of attacking 2019 Solo Champ DutchKing can verify our rudimentary strategy... allegedly we seek this because we are hyper active for first few days but lack stamina to finish longer match due to being exhausted from hyper activity at start of map.... FYI> AWT Finals went to limit of day 18 and Boot Brigade won AWT Finals with score of 1514-199 as, a map which was actually decided by day 7. AT Organizer has every right to extend maps to day 21+ or longer but I wonder if extending AWT Finals map would have made game more fun or rich experience for anyone involved? Language being used is that other team would enjoy attempting to make a 'come back' with mechanical units for extra 3-7 days, a come back from 199-1514 to win map. I understand logic, when you can not run a sprint you change and look to run a Marathon. Now organizers announces that AT will be ran in fashion NOT favoring BB, no other alliances need worry about anything it is all decided.. FYI> capitals were never relocated rather they were traded to prevent capture by Germany (Blatant reverse Engineering of Capital Farming Rule) only France Re-built NOT relocated a capital after his capital was sacked on day 4-5 prior to day which province trade is allowed ... words like 'relocating capital' are misleading of facts, and no such explanation is required for Organizer to issue AT rules which are meant to protect other alliances from Brute force strategies used by Boot Brigade, I hope everyone is happy and AT Tournament will be a success, I am happy!

Files

index.php?eID=image&uid=11763503&mode=2

Embrace your true nature , enjoy games and have fun!

• What does this mean "subscription closed"?

the signing up period for the tournament has ended and no new teams can join up

“𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝖍𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖆 𝖌𝖔, 𝖎𝖋 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖐 𝖞𝖔𝖚’𝖗𝖊 𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖉 𝖊𝖓𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍.” - Tanith low, Skullduggery Pleasant Book Series.

Ahrcanne

English Senior Moderator

Supremacy 1914

S1914 - User profile (supremacy1914.nl)