Unbeatable province

• So for the past few days, I invaded Portugal and tried to take Kairwan, a tunisian province. At first, I hit it with about 15 hit point strong infantry. Weirdly enough, I can't see the strength of the unit defending and the fortress has been destroyed since the first attack, but I can never take out the unit. I asked an ally (Greece) to take it out, but they confirmed that they can't see the unit strength either and failed also. Also, this is in both Legacy Mode and the new Mode.

• Well, the fortress is NOT destroyed in the image. It's clear that is a fortress level 2+, which have the feature to hide troops quantity and composition.

So, no, it isn't a bug.

Demonaire
    ES. EN & PT Game Operator

Bytro Labs | Supremacy 1914

b78//+

All the things you need to play this game can be found here, here and here.

Do you want to experience new ways to enjoy Supremacy 1914? Click here and here.

Have you problems with the game? Send a ticket.

• The newpaper probably mentioned the fortress being damaged. However damaged is not fully destroyed damaged means it lost half a level. You're fighting a very strong level fortress which means that would cost a huge amount of troops as fortresses soak up the damage you deal to the enemy

NarmerTheLion
    ex - EN Senior Moderator

Questions about the game? Have a look at the manual and the FAQ's.

Need game support? Send a ticket or contact the crew.

Have an idea for the game? Check the BigList.

• Shows as L1 where? As the guys above said it's L2 or above which is why you can't see the number of troops.

It's a risky business attacking high level forts with our Arty support or massively overwhelming numbers.

If you keep throwing in troops you'll eventually grind the fort down and see what's in there.

• It shows as a Fortress Lvl 1

Neutrals and enemies will never see the true level of infrastructures in a city. For them, all buildings are level 1 ones.

Demonaire
    ES. EN & PT Game Operator

Bytro Labs | Supremacy 1914

b78//+

All the things you need to play this game can be found here, here and here.

Do you want to experience new ways to enjoy Supremacy 1914? Click here and here.

Have you problems with the game? Send a ticket.

• Kabazashi, so, judging by how your coming from america, i would assume your game is a decent handful of days in, i'm estimating day 20, but dont quote me. Ai countrys have a tendency of building level 4 and 5 forts. level 2 forts and above make the units hidden, as indicated by the ? on their unit count. i dont know how many units it takes to break such a high fort, and that also depends on how many units that are in said fortress. All enemy and neutral countrys will not display the levels of buildings.

I recommend using artillery or Cruisers as Ai units will actually come out of the forts to play. Railguns and Battleships will do the same.

“𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝖍𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖆 𝖌𝖔, 𝖎𝖋 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖐 𝖞𝖔𝖚’𝖗𝖊 𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖉 𝖊𝖓𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍.” - Tanith low, Skullduggery Pleasant Book Series.

Ahrcanne

English Senior Moderator

Supremacy 1914

S1914 - User profile (supremacy1914.nl)