New ribbons : Fighting and Buidling ribbons

• Simple concept

new ribbons

Builder ( or Simcity ) ribbon for the player with the most building points in a week and month

Warlord ribbon - for the players with the most fighting points in the week and the month

same mechanic that works for player of the week and player of the month but with the building and fighting score taken into consideration

this way you can spot straight away which players are dangerous as a fighting opponents, and which are dangerous as a economy builders

I do not know how you guys but I like statistics and if you play same 2-3 500 maps the only interesting thing are changing statistics.

• hey

it was about 4 ribbons in total, sorry

"Military and economic Player of week"

"Military and economic Player of month"

to mirror statistic from players gathering points in the game

I am sure it would be easier to aquire it that collecting poitns from 100 maps as it look now for ribbon "Player of month".

Ypu cna go for a one big map like 500 or coupole of smaller ones. and every week and month you have your chance.

this is in accordance to other MMO SG which have such a statistics when you build up you army for half a year to make final attack in hope of helping you coalition to win. Nice touch from game creators if you succeed but you do not have means to play game any more.

thanks

GoldenF

• it was about 4 ribbons in total, sorry

"Military and economic Player of week"

"Military and economic Player of month"

to mirror statistic from players gathering points in the game

Changed it to week/monht in the big list thanks for the heads up.

And certainly true, in another game I played ou have tons of statistics

"best offensive alliance", "best defensive alliance" , "most scores", "best builders", etc etc

NarmerTheLion
    ex - EN Senior Moderator

Questions about the game? Have a look at the manual and the FAQ's.

Need game support? Send a ticket or contact the crew.

Have an idea for the game? Check the BigList.