• Hey I get the AI is simple because that its well AI. But seriously with the amount of players that leave the game by the 10th day the maps tend to be the same thing over and over again. Is there not a way that we could have maybe 2 or 3 different tactics that the AI could actually choose from? because as it stands now all one has to do is the same old build a fortress around AI country send an arty attack and let the AI kill themselves on your fortresses. there no need for strategy.

“I’m not sure if I attract crazy or if I make them that way.” Harley Quinn

Valkyrie Brynhild

Game Operator

EN Community Support

Bytro Labs | Supremacy1914

• FMD

Approved the thread.
  • I would prefer seeking out some way to attract more players who will last a while instead of the revolving door crowd that has been washing through the game for a while now.

Advertising this game for what it is instead of being ashamed of it might be one way. It's a slow-paced, board-gamey game. It's not the action and explosion-packed instant gratification sort of thing it tries to present itself as. Because of this constant and extreme flux of players you are bound to run into pretty new players aplenty in basically any public game. Many of these players might be playing their first regular speed game and be turned off immediately. Or they're just at the stage where they realize the pace of the game is just not for them and abandon it. But for every one that does, a new one joins and joins some games before doing the same, and so the story goes on.

And the numbers at head office look great that way, too. So many new players!

So yeah I think trying to improve the single-player experience in this game that is carried by its interaction between players, normally, would pretty much be exactly the wrong turn to make here. And they already did make all AI Elite AI a while ago, you would not have enjoyed being here before they did that. :^)

• actually, the Ai is already considered, Elite Ai, as its a fairly advanced version. I'm sure your aware that sometimes they do pose a greater threat then individual players at times. more so to newer players

“𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝖍𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖆 𝖌𝖔, 𝖎𝖋 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖐 𝖞𝖔𝖚’𝖗𝖊 𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖉 𝖊𝖓𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍.” - Tanith low, Skullduggery Pleasant Book Series.

Ahrcanne

English Senior Moderator

Supremacy 1914

S1914 - User profile (supremacy1914.nl)

• I dont know, from every "Elite AI" i have ever seen they use the same build up extreme numbers build lvl 5 fortification strategy. all of them its the same strategy to take them out build fortress on the borders and range them to get them to attack with their hords of infantry. why not have them utilize other resources? other tactics?

and LostRealist I see your point as well. Why focus on single player mode? Im not saying to just work on single player experience to use your wording. but lets face it at the present time that is the reality by day 10 your more than likely going to have maybe 4 players. lets do BOTH increase the singler player experience by improving the AI as a Bandaid but also work on the BIGGER picture that we need to increase the number of ACTIVE players.

“I’m not sure if I attract crazy or if I make them that way.” Harley Quinn

Valkyrie Brynhild

Game Operator

EN Community Support

Bytro Labs | Supremacy1914