Goldmark limit

• Hello
    I would like propose to introduce daily Goldmark usage limit.
    Since there is way to get free GMs (ads) some players use them enough to ruin gameplay of their enemies who do not want or can not use GMs. Game loses its competitivenes beacouse of that and becomes much less fair.
    I propose to raise prices for GMs or to introduce daily Goldmark usage limit, for example 5000 GM daily.b78//+

• The game runs on adds and GoldMark Purchasing so that wont happen. They just need to offer a no Goldmark game option for those that want that as an option.

• Hi,

I agree and often find my friends and myself praying for an option to create games where no GM can be used.

BUT : these games would have an initial fee in GM to create and join for each player like 5000-10000 GM (I would even be ready to pay 20 000 GM and that's way more than I usually spend in a normal game).

IN THE END:

- Bytro will still get money.

- Players won't leave the game as easily as normal game after spending GM to join.

- The game experience will be better with no "surprise fortification" or sabotage at the last moment, and so more strategic.

What do you think of it ?

• Hello
    I would like propose to introduce daily Goldmark usage limit.
    Since there is way to get free GMs (ads) some players use them enough to ruin gameplay of their enemies who do not want or can not use GMs. Game loses its competitivenes beacouse of that and becomes much less fair.
    I propose to raise prices for GMs or to introduce daily Goldmark usage limit, for example 5000 GM daily.b78//+

I agree. I came back to the game this month, as I missed it so much. (I can handle the new interface now, even though I still miss 'Legacy'.) I found that the 'coiner' problem has increased. recently played a game in which, as an estimate, a fellow player must have used the equivalent of £200 in that game alone. (I can afford to put in about £30 per month; I've been working for 20 years) They had joined S1914 in early November - so could not have had time to accumulate that much GM through winning alone. Regardless of the source of people's GM, I believe that there ought to be a limit, perhaps selectable, in some games at least, to how much GM can be spent in-game. Otherwise, the very basis of the game is rendered irrelevant, as strategy and planning become worthless in the face of 'I can just restore the morale of my units' behaviour. No point spending weeks building a military, to have a showdown with an enemy for whom the game's quintessential properties are irrelevant.

(I hope this translates well into other languages)

• I hit the free ads every day, whether I need the GM or not. The speeding up of construction and building is okay as far as I am concerned. However, to maintain the pace of the game maybe have it to where you can only accelerate the building or production by 50%, per day. In reality, you are hiring more workers and having more shifts to complete a project.

Okay, so here is a confession of one way I have used GMs that should be changed. For combat units, I have used it to boost morale during breaks in combat, which ground units you have to wait until they are disengaged. However, for ships and airplanes, you can do it while on a bombing run, or shelling the coastline. Somehow these units should be restricted from attacking while being "recharged." Either have them wait until they are not in combat, or have a slower regeneration time instead of instant. This way if I have a bomber unit that has taken a lot of damage, I can take them out of combat and recharge them for an hour, or a day, and then get them back to full strength. Kind of how we fix damaged buildings. It will be a higher recharge than the normal day change, but it won't be like fighting the Zombie apocalypse with a unit that never seems to die.

• i dont know if a daily limit is the right idea due to people spending money to get gm and supporting the game but i do believe that there should be an option to set a gm cap per day or whatever in a created game and that yes these games should cost gm to make idk about an entry fee but others will speak

• gold use is understandable if you use to boost here and there every while. but if used to flip the balance completely like what happened to me last game, should be somehow regulated.
    I was triple the economy of my enemy, i massively produced armies, i follow the news and i see him building 10 battleships a day!! by the time we confronted, he had double my super massive army already! i abandoned game :S

it can get too frustrating when u end up in a map with some crazy spenders.

• i believe thats being worked on if you look through forums miss brat handler had a poll set up to see the publics view on creating an option for players to make games where gm usage can be limited or not allowed i agree with yall in a way but i do think that if your gonna do that the gm players need to be aware as they are spending real government currency for their gm

i dont think that a game should be completely flipped but i do think that gm players should get the boost they paid for