How much proof is required?

• How much proof of cheating is required before action is taken?

On Day One of a game the armies of one player country were almost all moved to a single province, allowing two neighbors to divide up the country except for that single province. The player of the dismembered country went inactive ASAP - never built anything. Does it matter if a multi account was used or if a friend agreed to play the "victim" country for the few minutes required to give someone a huge advantage on Day One?

In another example, in the same game and in generally in the same region, another player country moved most of its army offshore on Day One and made crazy attacks on islands, actually taking one and bleeding out on the next. Of course, the home country was left mostly open for easy taking by neighbors (interestingly in a coalition with the attackers in the first example).

And just a little farther North, a member of the same coalition was able to crush a neighbor who mysteriously left their capitol and border provinces open to invasion.

The first instance was reported in detail, with a follow-up including yet more detail.

Can something be done? Should something be done?

• yoee79

Approved the thread.
  • some of these cases very well could be "cheating" as well as friends doing that ive witnessed it on a couple of occasions but then again some of these situations could be the result of newer players not really knowing what they are doing an a more experianced player recognizing this and stepping in i will say this its up to staff as to how they will confront situations like these but if you would like to avoid them completely they do have games you can create with anti cheat or that you have to invite people to them or you can even lock them so if you want to completely avoid "cheating".....

• Thanks, PLAYtoWIN. I appreciate that some situations could be the result of newbie incompetence but in this case, or at least in the first two cases, the actions were pretty obviously the work of intentional actors. The "victim" country moved its armies out of provinces as they were being attacked, accumulating most its army in an out-of-the-province allowing the two neighbors to carve up the rest without a fight. In the second case the acts were obvious as well. I was too distant from the third case to get a completely clear picture in real time so I cannot be sure. I also cannot be 100% sure that the two cheating countries were actually a single multi player but there is some evidence of that as well.

• i don't see experienced players sacrificing themselves. depending on how its being done, then its very likely that it doesn't prove to be fair. also, anti cheat doesn't prove stuff like this. but as far as I'm aware, those examples will easy classifie as account pushing, because it is account pushing, which is against the game rules.

• settings>support request>submit and kuf i wasnt referring to the experianced players sacrificing themselves i was saying a new player empties his country to attak another country and the experiance steps in and take the country within a matter of hours and the country that the new player attacked due to them being weakened

• You keep trashing the system, and mods you'll regret it. My advice is find one(MOD), post something on their wall, have a level headed chat or dm one in game/discord. No reason to post constant threads with claims that everyone else has to read. Let's be nice. The mods who run this deal are hard working and also moderate other games/discord/in game chat. They are busy, It must be recognized they do other things other then revolve around you. They do also have real lives so do this without attitude, address the root problem, not expend energy on publicly complaining. BTW I've never experianced more then a 24 hour delay on the approval of my posts and they wont trash your threads/comments if they are appropriate themselves.