Community appreciation 500p map

• can you message me again? I didnt recieve any message I dont know why.

Or just join the server immediately: https://discord.gg/Wz4yFFGZ

This player Field marshal Model :userID=29408323 is Civilian rank player, he might have missed Rule #2

2. Minimum rank: 11(captain). We do this to stop every kind of player from joining. That way, only good players who won’t go AI can join.

• This player Field marshal Model :userID=29408323 is Civilian rank player, he might have missed Rule #2

2. Minimum rank: 11(captain). We do this to stop every kind of player from joining. That way, only good players who won’t go AI can join.

stats were not updated when I tried to check so his profile did not appear. Thinking it could be bugged, I wanted to ask him to confirm and send me a screenshot of his profile on Discord but I see now.

Thanks Hastings!

• I am very sorry that the country selection is free.

I enter this map because the entrance is free otherwise I would not enter. Because players like me, who don't have an alliance, are at a great disadvantage. If the country selection was random, the disadvantage would be MUCH LESS. Also, I think the game would be much more interesting because the players would not have the initial protection of the rest of the alliance and would have to show what they are worth solo. And it would also save the staff work because from what I saw they will supervise if the alliances don't have several coalitions helping each other.

(Translated from Portuguese by an automatic translator)

• I am very sorry that the country selection is free.

I enter this map because the entrance is free otherwise I would not enter. Because players like me, who don't have an alliance, are at a great disadvantage. If the country selection was random, the disadvantage would be MUCH LESS. Also, I think the game would be much more interesting because the players would not have the initial protection of the rest of the alliance and would have to show what they are worth solo. And it would also save the staff work because from what I saw they will supervise if the alliances don't have several coalitions helping each other.

(Translated from Portuguese by an automatic translator)

we took a poll a month ago and free selection was chosen by the players themselves. You can still check the poll results in the #polls channel in our server. It's too late to change now.

• Will there be another of these games? What do you need to get in? And please have random countries then! : D

hello!

Yes, there will be more of these games.

And the next one will almost certainly be random... learned from past experience haha

Join our server. We organize other no gold events too starting from 31p to 500p. Keep checking it. It's still too early for a 500p announcement but we'll see.

https://discord.gg/pHsNZGtD