Stock Market Manipulation

• All of the games I'm playing in have some new friends who I introduced to the game, yet while comparing stock market prices, we constantly have different prices, even if one person buys out the market. How does the stock market actually work in this game, especially at the higher player #s

• Any nation has three individual stock market offers of every resource (created at the start of the game).

As soon as you've bought these offers the prices for all offers will be the same (but if an other player applies a trade embargo or you have war with an other nation the offers of this nation won't be available).

• So what determines who sees what I post on the stock market? I.e, my friend has ore at 3.5 because he hasn't bought any, while mine is at 6. if I decide to sell some iron at 5.9, because as far as I'm aware the price of iron is 6, who sees my offer of 5.9 per and what determines how long it takes to sell?

• The individual offers are only available for the player who got it. So your friend has an individual steel offer at 3.5 and this offer is only available for him (these offers aren't related to an other country - accepting these doesn't give money to an other country) . If you place an order at 5.9 it will be available for everyone (AI and human players) you've at least peace as relation.

• With that in mind, what are the mechanics of $ being exchanged on the stock market between players then? Like, if I'm posting the ore at 5.9, and my buddy buys the 3.5, and the other 2 offers listed, then refreshes, will he see my ore at 5.9 or just other randomly generated offers? If I'm reading that correctly, when you're buying on the stock market, the offers you see aren't materials being sold by another country, they're just being generated by the market. Is money only being exchanged by players when someone posts that they want to buy that specific resource and you choose to fulfill their order?

Or do you mean that at the very beginning of the game, those orders are created that aren't related to a country, and once everyone individually buys these, it's only actual offers from real countries?

• The game grants everybody some start up offers based on your nation and economy.

when buying these start up offers they are not replaced so from that point onwards you only trade nation with nation so at that point you both should see the same offers.

NarmerTheLion
    ex - EN Senior Moderator

Questions about the game? Have a look at the manual and the FAQ's.

Need game support? Send a ticket or contact the crew.

Have an idea for the game? Check the BigList.

• make sure you cooperate with other producers of Oil and you can control Oil prices

make a huge war and you control Oil food and materials

conquer capitals with a lot of money and buy weaker offers replacing them with stronger ones