Support for multi-account goldmark users

• This is a major problem in one of my games. I do not know what Bytro's policy is on this but it seems as though they like to turn a blind eye to it at best.

I'm currently in a 500 player game where one country in particular has 828 provinces on day 40. The next biggest player, an ally of his, has 271. This guy had control of about half of South America before day 20, which shouldn't be possible without multi-accounts, much less the extremely generous use of goldmark. I know goldmark and high command (which the player in question is also a member of) helps bytro's revenue but this is out of hand. Several players (myself included) realized and have reported him but no action at all has been taken and it makes me think that the overall player experience is not a priority here, unless of course, you have ridiculous amounts of money to throw at the game.

• The reporting of multi accounts is taken very seriously regardless of the status, rank or GM the player procures. It is imperative that players report suspected multis if we in the staff are to act to stop it.
    The Terms of Service specifically forbids this and there is no blind eye turned towards these players when violation is detected.
    To better understand the reporting structure, the report is generated. In a 500 player map alone, there are massive amounts of reports that are submitted, and each must be reviewed and researched. The staff can not simply act on these reports without the proof to do so, and getting to the truth takes a lot of research.
    Multiply this by all the additional games that are being played at any given time and potential reports generated from each. The task is daunting to say the least.
    Have patience with the team as we continue to try and research, act and reply to every single report that is submitted by the community.
    We do try very hard to ensure a fair game play.

A half truth is merely a half lie.

• I understand that you take reports seriously and that analyzing reports on a 500 player map is no small task. That being said, I've reported this player like 3 or 4 different times, as I am sure others have as well, but I haven't really noticed any changes in game. Several players quit that particular game because this guy got out of control.

• I understand that you take reports seriously and that analyzing reports on a 500 player map is no small task. That being said, I've reported this player like 3 or 4 different times, as I am sure others have as well, but I haven't really noticed any changes in game. Several players quit that particular game because this guy got out of control.

If you've reported him several times and they've investigated him (72 hours but USUALLY much quicker) it means he is not cheating and more than likely is a GM whale. There is nothing wrong with that and as long as you don't complain about GM usage in the paper etc, you will be fine. I KNOW it can be frustrating but if you're a skilled player, you can usually make some good points fighting them with your armies. Good luck and good hunting.

• U think u have an out of hand Goldmark user check this out:

I've worked out that he must of spend close to £350+ British and its only day 7 on the map, ive archived it now as u just cant compete against that, i can only imagine what it will be like once he can build planes n ships OMG its giving me the boak thinking about it lol the best bit is hes only played 2 games n had 1 coalition victory(prob bought the win) lol