I noticed that a lot of players has huge problems with managing empires of 1000-3000 provinces on the 500 maps
1. I myself often finish angry as I cannot choose provinces by the region and I have to click the ones I need/un-click the ones I do not need. Would it be possible - like in NWE- to manage provinces by the regions?
Small change but it will save a lot of frustration.
2. Query option to exclude inland ports from building naval units- sometimes you can loose a lot of resources on the huge fleet in the middle of Asia of Africa and we do not want that. Especially if map has a huge lags counted in minutes and you cannot be bothered to spend an hour un-clicking inland ports.
3. Option to query ie. factories 4lvl with (plus) airfields at the same time so I can make sure that I choose provinces that will produce my airforce the fastest.
4. Possibility to highlight big number of provinces in Build queue with ALT pressed so we can remove ie all queued cavs.
5. Possibility to query Build Queue by regions.
6. Possibility to query Build Queue by an item build.
I would expect at least HQ to have this options allowing me to manage my empire on a medium level.
Or maybe special Town Hall building allowing this options to be available.
You can also do a hybrid and give a building to non-HQ and free building to owners of HQ.
Any way would be good as now managing empires is very problematic.
Feel free to add you queering proposals as I just covered the ones that make problems to my war effort.