Reminder regarding The Daily Spin AND Names for Railguns and Battleships

• Are we ever going to see a return of NAMES for Battleships and Railguns? We see them in the paper but they're NO longer listed on the items.

ALSO, we were promised something would replace the "Daily Spin" Are we ever going to see this addressed.

Oh, and one more thing, we were promised that something would be done regarding NOTIFICATION of achievements like Rank promotions, medals, badges, and ribbons. Are we going to see this fixed at any time in the future?

b78//+b78//+b78//+

• Let's not forget cavalry took what, 5 years since it was announced to "go live within 2 weeks"?

It just takes a bit longer than usual ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HA8kSdsf_M

Soldiers! don't give yourselves to brutes

men who despise you, enslave you

who regiment your lives, tell you what to do

what to think and what to feel!

Who drill you, diet you, treat you like cattle,

use you as cannon fodder.

Don't give yourselves to these unnatural men

machine men with machine minds and machine hearts!

• I kinda don't see the bfd about the battleship and railgun names after never paying any attention to those for nine years now. I mean, they were never displayed very prominently in any UI, they were always mostly just for the paper. So I don't really care either way.

Daily Spin I agree though, something like that should return I think, but I think this time it should be tied to the individual game and not as an overall daily login reward. E.g. give players a chance to earn a small reward in every of their games to give them an incentive to stay active in them. Many 100p games are in a really sad state of affairs after a few days at the moment and I think an "activity reward" could be beneficial to everyone.