• Now those teenagers found another weak spot in the game and they exploit it like no boddy's business. Dude sits 20 days in his safe zone and builds up fighter jets. now he attacks me from his safe zone with some artilleries and fighter jets... another dude attacks me with 1 artillery and 15 men he kills my 6 artilleries and 15 men while i sleep... So much for fair play... am done with this game!!!! :(:(:(:(:(

• I presume you are referring to the mesopotamia map. Its a unique map with unique rules and requires unique strategy. I dont think this is a 'weak spot'. It's clearly stated upfront as part of the rules. Maybe you should read it before you start...

Code
    1. Only one player can win.
    2. No retirement or coalitions available.
    3. Starting provinces cannot be trespassed.
    4. Starting provinces cannot revolt.
    5. Spy actions on starting provinces disabled.
    6. Units and buildings in starting provinces are invulnerable.
    7. Trading units or provinces deactivated.

Any sufficiently advanced tactic is indistinguishable from magic to the uninitiated.

• Sounds like Dominion (Oil Control Point) Map, yes you have safe starting provinces; these maps are known to be great for harvesting Military stats since AI was assigned as ELITE, Newbies go inactive and you mostly fight AI in these maps, since you know this is what player is doing, you can take advantage of their game play style by waiting for him to sneak out of his safe zone and slaughter the mechanical units they create = easy military stats

index.php?eID=image&uid=11763503&mode=2

Embrace your true nature , enjoy games and have fun!

• Sorry you feel that way, but remember, when someone has a said strategy, its up to you to find and exploit the weakness in said strategy. You might lose a few or alot of battles learning, but once you find that weak spot, use it to your advantage to make up for it. But dont stay stagnant. Ensure your counter strategy isnt countered as well. I hope you win!

Very Respectfully,

Doc Ski

"The art of medicine consists of amusing the patient while nature cures the disease."

-Voltaire

Check out the Forums!

Join our Discord!

Join us on Reddit

Follow us on Facebook!

Follow us on X!

• you are talking about HNR my friend

Hit and Run

this is lvl 1 strategy used by people who have no idea how to ply that game but they have activity

idea is: you shoot and escape. if opponent does not manually target you automatic bytro system will respond in 1-8 minutes..... depending on the server clock

so you either do not fight when you are afk or you push with planes or tercios

have a look:

• Or you mean Guerilla Warfare? Proven strategy ;)

Very Respectfully,

Doc Ski

"The art of medicine consists of amusing the patient while nature cures the disease."

-Voltaire

Check out the Forums!

Join our Discord!

Join us on Reddit

Follow us on Facebook!

Follow us on X!

• HNR for unskillful players who have no idea how to play game, are too lazy to think about strategy and tactics . The only thing they can do is to attack opponents when they are AFK and cannot respond using exploit which cannot be answered while afk

• it would be better is we had system that allows other players take care of our accounts while we are afk: some limited actions like moving ( not attacking) maybe some building and trade options but no diplomacy ones

this will allow everyone to have 24 h activity and no one will have time advantage... everyone will have exactly 24h per day

just a thought proposed to bytro for 12 years

• yes i totally agree with you on that, bytro are shocking when it comes to proposing anything. i remember years ago when players were asking for calvary and bytro flatly refused, they got there eventually lol. i suppose when it comes down to it we just got to do without sleep