How do they calculate mightiest army in news?

• Iam really stuck with formula..i tried calculating....but it's somewhere near 6090 in tutorial map...do anyone know about?

Iam curious...do you know why?.

..if we know the expected strength...or if we can find expected strength from percentage given...we can use it to find troop strength of unknown nation just from these percentage...that will be a certain advantage

Signing off

b78//+

• FMD

Approved the thread.
  • i suggest you dont rely too much on this figure to judge an opponent's military power.
    As mentioned, it is largely made up by the number of infantry, and in mid to late game, infantry doesn't play that big a role in determining battlefield success. It is more about mechanical units and tactics. Having a kill-to-death ratio of 5 and above is very common

Any sufficiently advanced tactic is indistinguishable from magic to the uninitiated.

• The game may have changed since I used to play, but while the Daily Rankings were interesting to take into consideration for prep, they did little to relate actual strength in the field. Player skill mattered far more than unit numbers. Case in point... I have been gone since 2017 yet I still rank high in comparison to others all these years later.... Yet I wager, if I end up playing again, it will take me a few games before I regain my old edge.

Those will poor skills can give themselves some breathing room by amassing units and looking scary, but really.... the higher they rank the better the target. Because if your good enough to take the top - you have a good change to mop up the rest.

The most important information is the daily territory improvements posting of your foes and neighbors. This is the information that will inform you about optimal targets to cripple, and defeat, your opponents.

• Calculating the mightiest army in news articles often involves complex algorithms considering various factors like troop numbers, equipment quality, training, and logistical capabilities. It's not simply a matter of adding troop counts. Your 6090 figure from the tutorial map might be a specific value within this calculation for a particular nation, but without knowing the full formula and context, it's difficult to interpret.

Predicting troop strength based solely on percentages is even trickier, as it relies on assumptions about the accuracy of reported data and the chosen weighting of different factors in the overall calculation. While knowing the expected strength could offer an advantage, accurately determining it from limited information remains a significant challenge.