How to use Fighters?

• When I did build fighters in a game and did use them against a railgun, the fighter was destroyed a few hours later. How to use fighters to destroy bombers, railguns, etc

b78//+

• Ahrcanne

Approved the thread.
  • fighters mainly are the most powerful machines that fly in the game. but mainly to take down other fighters and much easier taking down bombers.

u can also use them to patrol over a high lvl fort so u can see what's inside. they also spot hidden subs if u patrol over the sea.

I wouldn't use a fighter against land units in general. but sometimes if i have 10 fighters, i can attack little reinforcements coming for the enemy, like little stacks of 10 - 20 infantries for instance.

They work well when stacked with bombers , i would say 5 and 5 for example. they protect the bombers from other fighters that might get in their way.

• fighters shouldnt be used against railguns unless they are protecting bombers that are attacking railguns, of course you would lose them. The main use of a fighter is to protect bombers while on runs, to do recon with subs and uncover enemy subs and troops within visibilty range, and to protect against attacking fighters balloons and bombers. For bombers, they are mainly used to attack battleships, high level forts, and railguns these are the main uses i believe, someone correct me if im wrong cause i always could be. im sure there are other uses but higher knowledge players should comment and tell you what they are this is all i know.