Community appreciation 500p map

• A fun 500p map, where only the most experienced and the most trusted players will partecipate.

Starting date: 4 June, 5pm GMT.

Game Creation time: 48 hours before start.

Rules:

1. Goldmark usage is strictly PROHIBITED. There are no accidents, there is no sorry. Make sure you have goldmark usage confirmation on. Even if you use 1 Goldmark, you will be removed from the map to avoid polemics.

2. Minimum rank: 11(captain). We do this to stop every kind of player from joining. That way, only good players who won’t go AI can join.

3. Anonymous-> NO

4. Account pushing is prohibited! That includes players joining this map with the intention of helping another player, not winning the game themselves. Everyone must join to win the game

5. Country selection-> FREE

6. Normal speed

7. Normal coalition capacity

8. 1 day AI peace period, 2 days player peace period.

9. Multiaccounts, of course, are not allowed.

10. Sitters are not allowed.

•The round will start around June, when AT ends. That way, every alliance and player can participate without being held back by the AT finals.

It will be just a game to have fun and learn from each-other.

To sign up, contact on Discord:

Bloody Juli#5344 or

Binnsy#8678 or

Yoee79#1224

-Volunteers who will be helping with organization and keeping the map under control until now:

- Demonaire

- Rocky1071

- Binnsy

- Yoee79

- Capitalista8

- BaptisedInVodka

- Giulietta27

We’ll be expecting you! :)

P.S. If you do not have a Discord, leave your player name in the comments. But being on Discord would be appreciated.

This round is a Staff supported event and the no-gold setting is genuine.

• yoee79

Approved the thread.
  • normal players can BUT they need over 50% of the map filled in order to get a map created

“I’m not sure if I attract crazy or if I make them that way.” Harley Quinn

Valkyrie Brynhild

Game Operator

EN Community Support

Bytro Labs | Supremacy1914

• Good luck with this sign up ! .. :love::)

Legacy players, all played to the end. *Salute*

Field Marshal Dan

Senior Moderator

EN Support | Bytro Labs
    Supremacy1914 | Iron Order1919

• Account Pushing clarification:

1: Every player must join with a sole first goal:

to win the game.

2: If they can’t win, so, if they are to be defeated definetly, without a solution to get out, there could be a solid secondary goal: don’t allow the enemy to win.

-any deviation from these goals, its Account-Pushing.

For it to not count as pushing tho, the provinces gifted musn’t be of a big number( bigger than starting provinces~8 )

-It will be in the GOs’ and organisers’ hand to decide it depending on the circumstances.

It is really hard to draw a straight line to account pushing. We cannot write straight rules like “no goldmark at all” but we will do our best to understand which is pushing and which is not.

• What if someone does not want to loose their stats, and are on the verge of being defeated - If It were me, Id say "take my provinces, and let my soildiers live. They'll disappear at the end, but atleast I will retain my K/D ratio"

Just curious.

• What if someone does not want to loose their stats, and are on the verge of being defeated - If It were me, Id say "take my provinces, and let my soildiers live. They'll disappear at the end, but atleast I will retain my K/D ratio"

Just curious.

same logic as before. Inevitable death. You need to have lost a big amount of troops already to call it inevitable tho. So your K/D would get a hit anyway.

• Actually no.

If you isolate all your troops and don't get them killed, and if they disappear upon all province conquest, it does not affect your K/D.

I have done it so many many times before update, else my K/D would be 3-5 times higher, cos I've emptied entire nations and disappeared their troops.

This cant be done with AI anymore. in the update, the troops camp - so I am guessing my K/D against AI will now rise.

• I know. What I meant was, to call it inevitable death, you have to lose most of your troops without a choice to get out. You can’t just move troops out. Thats why, your K/D will probably get a hit anyway.

• This round is a Staff supported event and the no-gold setting is genuine.

''Immediately'' is a high bar ;) - but yes without need for reporting gm use will result in removal.

Legacy players, all played to the end. *Salute*

Field Marshal Dan

Senior Moderator

EN Support | Bytro Labs
    Supremacy1914 | Iron Order1919