Stats Improvements - New System Implemented

• 1706623015_news_images_29812.jpg

Exciting news from the front lines! We've completed the migration to a new system for handling player stats in real-time. This means more reliability and up-to-date info for your strategic moves, updates to your profiles, rewards and new future opportunities for tasks in the Operations system!

As our statistics system was taken offline for a short duration during the upgrade, some statistics may not have been recorded. This means that, although we worked hard to keep this period brief, some minor deviations may be noticed.

We apologize for any inconvenience this might have caused.

Get ready for a sharper, more responsive battlefield!

• Which overall score do you talk about exactly? Please give more info about the issue.

I believe he is referring to the 'experience' points. That is, the numbers in this part of the profile (both economics and military points). The numbers are actually inconsistent with the rest of the profile. For example, the economic score shows as 1081550 here, but it is 1088992 in the section which shows the breakdown by building types.

pasted-from-clipboard.png

Files

Any sufficiently advanced tactic is indistinguishable from magic to the uninitiated.

• I believe he is referring to the 'experience' points. That is, the numbers in this part of the profile (both economics and military points). The numbers are actually inconsistent with the rest of the profile. For example, the economic score shows as 1081550 here, but it is 1088992 in the section which shows the breakdown by building types.

absolutely

Experience points are not updated in real time.

• I believe he is referring to the 'experience' points. That is, the numbers in this part of the profile (both economics and military points). The numbers are actually inconsistent with the rest of the profile. For example, the economic score shows as 1081550 here, but it is 1088992 in the section which shows the breakdown by building types.

pasted-from-clipboard.png

That issue should be fixed now.

can somebody from the bytro team please explain what has happened to the K/D counter that was on the army panels !!!!!

That was a bug.