Supremacy 1914 Mobile FAQ's

• Dear General,

As you have probably seen the mobile version of Supremacy 1914 has been made available in the Android Google App Store (should be available for iOS soon), and there are a few questions that keep being asked so we wanted to cover as many as we can for you :) There are more questions here [INDEX] Frequently Asked Questions.

If you haven't downloaded it yet, here is the link ;)

https://play.google.com/store/…bytro.supremacy1914&hl=en

Q: How do I change my username (service record/User profile name)?

A: You can do this by going to the main screen, click 'More' in the bottom right corner then 'account'. You should be met with a screen like below and you can change your name. If this doesn't work then please email three alternatives names (in order of priority) to [email protected]

Q. How do I change my profile picture?

A: At the moment this cannot be do, however the app will be developed on in the future and this may become available. Alternatively you can change your picture on the desktop version. I would advise doing this on a laptop/desktop as it can be difficult to do this on the mobile browser version on desktop mode.

Q. How do I change my in game leader name?

A: At the moment this cannot be do, however the app will be developed on in the future and this may become available.

Q: I have accidentally made a new account, how can I get my own account back?

A: In the options, select to delete the account and after 72 hours this will be removed. You can then select the login detail from the main page.

Q: Can I copy and paste text from chat?

A: At the moment this cannot be do, however the app will be developed on in the future and this may become available.

Q: How do I report a user?

A: Best option to report a user at the moment, is to take a screenshot of the offending test and email the details to [email protected] including the screenshot with game number and as much additional information as possible.

If you have any other questions or queries then please let us know and we can do our best to answer your questions.

Whitetiger89

Community Support

Bytro | Supremacy 1914 | Community Coordinator

Bytro | The Great War | EN Game Operator

Bytro | New World Empire | Intl Senior Moderator

Questions about the game? Have a look at the manual and the FAQ's.

Need game support? Send a ticket or contact the crew.

Have an idea for the game? Check the BigList.