Armageddon style battle

• Hello

Me and my cooplayer from the map decided to host on of the biggest battles in Supremacy history

It will be soon streamed live on youtube from his and mine point of view. Not sure how long it will last but I do hope it will finish in 12 hours as I do not want to stream it for days.

Anyways it is map #2364182

I have consent of my opponent to show his troops for the purpose of having bigger audience.

It would be share quality vs share numbers.

below you can post your proposals what to test with this battle, how to approach it, how to fight it.

if the ideas will be better than what I have in mind ( Druzus strategy) then we will implement them

for now my army look like that:

• how much did you wait to get all those units?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HA8kSdsf_M

Soldiers!

don't give yourselves to brutes

men who despise you

enslave you

who regiment your lives

tell you what to do

what to think and what to feel!

Who drill you

diet you

treat you like cattle,

use you as cannon fodder.

Don't give yourselves to these unnatural men

machine men with machine minds and machine hearts!

b78//+

• well i took me long time to kill everyone who did not agree with me going for the first place

I believe units here have been built since middle of November

but we do not count fleet here that is 2 k LCs

oil production was the main problem, like always and even with 25 k ++ it took me long

there is still 1300 arts and 1300 HT coming, hopefully on time

• ok so battle finished in like 10 hours

all enemy forces were destroyed

I learned two additional advanced strategies

plus 2 simple facts about fighting between huge armies

I will have to paste ytube for that battle as I promised my opponent to make him famous as the participant of the biggest battle in supremacy history

• Next 2 battles took place on a active map so I cannot paste them right now

but in general first looked like that:

there were multiple fleets of BSes, LCs and Uboots spread on atlantic and pacific. I have sent 1600 LCs to hunt them.

In general around 100 BSes, 50 LCs and 50 Uboots were hunt down

when it comes for land battle: over 1 000 infs were killed in scotland by 450 githers and loosign only 3 of them.

enemy lost around 200 fighters and 80 bombers on one island shelled by LCs and in a ground fight in Manchuria. Also 14 mln troops with very weak art support were shreded by my 200 fighters , 100 bombers and 1600 arts with support of 5 000 infs.

Another 10 mln mech stack was caught on sea by 500 lcs which consist 1 000 raw dmg.