Trading cities

• Why can I trade only one city at a time?!

I should be able to trade as many cities at the same time, as I please!

4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. 8 Love never fails. [...] (1 Corinthians 13)

• ingame limits

otherwise you will see whole continents traded by friends to each another

you already can trade troops with 10% limitation and unlimited resources so it gives unbalanced push to people with many friends

• Nothing wrong with whole continents traded between friends. I think limiting the trade options of a player is very dumb and self-righteous.

4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. 8 Love never fails. [...] (1 Corinthians 13)

• reason for the limit is to prevent/limit wolfpacks, mulits and other cheating factors.

It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent. It is the one that is most adaptable to change. -Charles Darwin

• There are other ways to prevent that, as for example good game moderation by the host.

• There are other ways to prevent that, as for example good game moderation by the host.

the host doesnt moderate the game and he is obviously not going to

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HA8kSdsf_M

Soldiers! don't give yourselves to brutes

men who despise you, enslave you

who regiment your lives, tell you what to do

what to think and what to feel!

Who drill you, diet you, treat you like cattle,

use you as cannon fodder.

Don't give yourselves to these unnatural men

machine men with machine minds and machine hearts!

• I see it now. This game is obsolete and developed by people who live in fear of cheaters. The hosting and moderation system is horrible and broken. I don't think this game will receive any serious update. It will die eventually. I just found out that I can trade just 4 provincies per game, by the way. Horrible, just horrible!

• I see it now. This game is obsolete and developed by people who live in fear of cheaters. The hosting and moderation system is horrible and broken. I don't think this game will receive any serious update. It will die eventually. I just found out that I can trade just 4 provincies per game, by the way. Horrible, just horrible!

Just a small note 4 in deficit so if you receive provinces you can give away som. Usually this function is used to smooth out the borders between allies a bit.

I however personally disagree with the mechanical limit. As we all know cheaters just empty their nation and send in 1inf forces to capture it (althought in this case the moral penalty is a lot bigger then in trade). Potentially something like that could be worked out where tradign to many regions to fast gives a worser and worser moral for the region or even the country. But for certain the limit stops few cheaters for giving away entire nations.

NarmerTheLion
    ex - EN Senior Moderator

Questions about the game? Have a look at the manual and the FAQ's.

Need game support? Send a ticket or contact the crew.

Have an idea for the game? Check the BigList.

all game and moderation is build around fear of cheaters but in the same time with a fear not to hurt innocent users which leaves a lot of backdoors for cheaters and hurt game even more

there is a lot of trojan and rootkit users who thrive on that and found their ideal environment here

when it comes to provinces - make it sensible that you can give 5-10% of provinces not the whole country of 800 provinces