Cannot Create A New Game? (Level 6 Staff Sergeant with High Command) Screenshot Included

• I get this error every time and have not yet been able to host a session myself. And I am also not sure why my forum account says I am just a Lance Corporal?

https://imgur.com/KXvqt5Q

hubbahub

S1914EN Game Operator

Don't know where to start? Start here with the Manual and FAQ!

Need to brush up on the rules? Click here for official Chat, Game and Forum Rules!

Need something else? Feel free to reach out to a Staff Member!

• And I am also not sure why my forum account says I am just a Lance Corporal?

forum and game accounts aren't related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HA8kSdsf_M

Soldiers! don't give yourselves to brutes

men who despise you, enslave you

who regiment your lives, tell you what to do

what to think and what to feel!

Who drill you, diet you, treat you like cattle,

use you as cannon fodder.

Don't give yourselves to these unnatural men

machine men with machine minds and machine hearts!

• forum and game accounts aren't related

I think they are related to the points a forum user has.

For example,I have 638 points and im a Major. The OP has only 10 points,and is,thus,a lance corporal. You have 3269 points and are a Retired Veteran.

I think Points are determined by the number of your posts and the likes you receive.

If I got it wrong,feel free to correct me.

Im a pretty Mediocre player :|

• you are correct, as in-game, the rank is related to the points you have, forum rank to forum points and game rank to game points

retired veteran is a special rank that isn't related to points

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HA8kSdsf_M

Soldiers! don't give yourselves to brutes

men who despise you, enslave you

who regiment your lives, tell you what to do

what to think and what to feel!

Who drill you, diet you, treat you like cattle,

use you as cannon fodder.

Don't give yourselves to these unnatural men

machine men with machine minds and machine hearts!

• I do appreciate you guys clearing that up for me, but that was more of a secondary question.

Any ideas as to why I cannot seem to create matches despite being eligible (to my knowledge, at least)?

hubbahub

S1914EN Game Operator

Need to brush up on the rules? Click here for official Chat, Game and Forum Rules!

• I do appreciate you guys clearing that up for me, but that was more of a secondary question.

Any ideas as to why I cannot seem to create matches despite being eligible (to my knowledge, at least)?

Hmm,I have never faced an error making a game before,so I dont know what to say. I think there are some other people who might know.

Have you tried making a game again?

Im a pretty Mediocre player :|

• Yeah. I try multiple times a day and even bought the High Command for maps. But, I get that same message each time whether I am on mobile, Steam or just a regular internet browser.

hubbahub

S1914EN Game Operator

• Usually it's because 'to many games of this type exist" best try at daychange. That is the moment games are closed, you ar ehowever the second user in 2 days that reports this to me so I will also ask bytro to take a look as the error can be quite general

NarmerTheLion
    ex - EN Senior Moderator

Questions about the game? Have a look at the manual and the FAQ's.

Need game support? Send a ticket or contact the crew.

Have an idea for the game? Check the BigList.

• NarmerTheLion thank you very much for your response. I made my account on 08/13/19 and have yet been able to make a game. So, it's occurred for awhile now. I didn't think about there being too many games already running. I will keep this in mind.

If/when you find anything out, please let me know. I've put money into the game and it's a bummer not being able to utilize all of the features.

hubbahub

S1914EN Game Operator

• I've been informed the issue might be tied to not having a emailadress too. So if you add an email adress under settings and confirm it it might solve the issue. (alternatively if you cant set an e-mailadress you might want to send in a ticket and request a GO to set it for you. Hopefully this solves your issue

NarmerTheLion
    ex - EN Senior Moderator

Questions about the game? Have a look at the manual and the FAQ's.

Need game support? Send a ticket or contact the crew.

Have an idea for the game? Check the BigList.