How to greatly Increase Defense - Flower Defense

• Sadly, level of knowledge in a team is not my concern. Right now we are making sure that regular/ newbie players are not mauled down in hundreds by cheaters and HNR. So basically all lvl 0 ,1 and some lvl 2 strategies are available on forum for a read. This should make game more interesting and allow everyone to have comparable fun. Some people will easily build up rest of lvl 2 and some lvl 3 strategies based on what is available on forum.

You should understand that there are things we know we will never share as they are too dangerous.

If I was able to kill everyone on 500 with lvl 2 strategies 2 years I probably do not want to show lvl 3 and 4 to cheaters and spenders. They will be after that One Punch Man with unlimited activity or GMs. Basically there are level 3 and level 4 strategies that allows you to kill 499 players on the 500 map. Keep it in mind I do not really use them unless I meet cheater who is hard to remove with reports. He is getting hard ban from Buddha if I decide to use lvl 3.

Lvl4 was used only for testing purposes on one of my 500 test maps.

• Well I am happy to share most info with players that show eagerness to learn, however with what we have seen recently (last year) with explaining how to use Flower Bouquet defense in attempt to level the playing field for all players; the company seemed to make 'knee jerk' fix's/updates crippling the flower defense > [S1914] Release Notes - 2020-05-19 however in this update description changing the mechanics of the flower Bouquet defense was never mentioned,

So, now in all probability attempts to change the mechanics of using an Offensive Flower as @CapnBlaze explained for players... Basically hindering any advanced strategies which are not tied to high activity and gold spending is the pattern I see with s1914. So good luck and expect this Offensive Flower to also be crippled in up coming updates, I would suggest for active players to focus on new updates and to adapt constantly as this S1914 game continues to evolve ;)

index.php?eID=image&uid=11763503&mode=2

Embrace your true nature , enjoy games and have fun!

Edited 4 times, last by Hastings TNT ().

• Hello all,

I have a question (maybe this got discussed previously, but I still can't fully understand) on 2 stacks artillery attack the same target.

So let's say we have two stacks with 50 artillery each. When I order them firing at the same target (let's use the province here) from different direction (so they are not able to merge together), is the total damage, the two stacks have done to the target same as one stack (50 artillery)? And when I put them together (as one stack with 100 artillery), they do the same damage as 50 artillery, right? Is there any difference here?

Sorry if my question confuse you,

Thank you,

Frank Kid

No sacrifice, No victory!

• No, you will do damage of 100 with 50 firing from different directions....if you merge them the 100 will ONLY do damage of 50 arty.

• idea of splitting troops is based on replacing one max value derived from a single stack/tabor with multiple max dmg values recieved from smaller and more numerous, but also reaching max dmg stacks/tercios

why have only dmg value of 50 arts from one stack if you can divide it into x *50 arts and get x times more dmg?

all you have to do is to know numbers: Spreadsheet

• eh i dont like exploits.

then you should not use HNR and arts.... that is the biggest exploit and is supported for a decade

this is a reason why all pro players left, those guys had me on 1 shot and were far superior in any capacity to what we have now. i think only 4 of 5 Gods of War stayed in a game but they sit in teams and do paper work.

• I just tried to use Flower Defense - the first time after update - and do not understand if it still works or not. I had only 12 units totally in city, and splitted them like 4 groups * 3 inf (following Buddha'a advice). So may be the amount is too small...

Did anyone test Flower Defence after the bunch of updates?

• I just tried to use Flower Defense - the first time after update - and do not understand if it still works or not. I had only 12 units totally in city, and splitted them like 4 groups * 3 inf (following Buddha'a advice). So may be the amount is too small...

Did anyone test Flower Defence after the bunch of updates?

It seems the Flower Bouquet Defense has been crippled , not sure exactly what Bytro did, but the normal defensive Stance in combination of the forts deflection of damage and the way in which damage was previously disbursed along inf on each petal does not work since 4/22/20 update News & Updates...

It is a lot of work to nail down the exact numbers and distances; what distance between inf (lemmings) you place on each petal, I suggest you do testing starting with staging inf (lemmings) at different distances away from the fort on each petal... test 1, 2, 3 inf at each interval until you have evidence of what works, eliminating what does not work as testing progresses... It could be that the distances has effect on the dmg...

1. 5km

2.6km

3. if 6 km works we go up

4. 4 km

5.3 km

6. 2km

7. 1 km

When you have it worked out and can explain it, please let the community know, or let me know and keep it to yourself, as soon as you work it out, there will be small time it works before it is again thwarted by some new Bytro pathchnote/update, this is part of the evolution of s1914, it will be figured out how to take advantage of that update again, just a matter of time, I hope you are one that perfects what adaptions must be made ;)

index.php?eID=image&uid=11763503&mode=2

Embrace your true nature , enjoy games and have fun!

• On another game I play, there is something called a 'FOBY' culture (Find Out By Yourself) which I strongly agree with. The concept behind it is to have strict moderation on the content provided on the forum so that people will enjoy mastering the game gradually & naturally over time and those who put in effort, and therefore gain the more superior skills, will be rewarded with massive amounts of success which will motivate others to try new techniques to catch those elite level guys.

I have turned down offers of advice from very good players because I would prefer to figure all of these things out on my own and I wouldn't like some guy who joins today with 10 multis to destroy me with the skillset of a 10 year veteran simply because he read 200 words on a web page. That's not how the real world works, and that's not how a complex game like this should work.

So I recommend any new player who's here for the magic answer to dominate everyone in front of you to actually store some data in an excel sheet and use it to figure out the domination edge on your own. Doing this is way more rewarding than getting spoon fed every skill you desire......

Alliance: March of the Wolves
    Role: Officer

Wins:

Gold Rush (500p): 1 (coalition)
    World in Flames (100p): 1 (coalition)
    Team up (100p): 1
    Supremacy 1914 (31p): 1 (coalition)
    [Tutorial] The Great War (31p) 1 (coalition)

• On another game I play, there is something called a 'FOBY' culture (Find Out By Yourself) which I strongly agree with. The concept behind it is to have strict moderation on the content provided on the forum so that people will enjoy mastering the game gradually & naturally over time and those who put in effort, and therefore gain the more superior skills, will be rewarded with massive amounts of success which will motivate others to try new techniques to catch those elite level guys.

I have turned down offers of advice from very good players because I would prefer to figure all of these things out on my own and I wouldn't like some guy who joins today with 10 multis to destroy me with the skillset of a 10 year veteran simply because he read 200 words on a web page. That's not how the real world works, and that's not how a complex game like this should work.

So I recommend any new player who's here for the magic answer to dominate everyone in front of you to actually store some data in an excel sheet and use it to figure out the domination edge on your own. Doing this is way more rewarding than getting spoon fed every skill you desire......

I know what you meant. But if there's an easy way to do it, would you still prefer to do in your own way (maybe the most complex way)? I'm not asking you question, but it's worth to think about.

(Off topic: Btw, it is the same thing when our parents teach us, and you don't agree, they are angry but can't change you because there were the same before...) - Off Topic

(If you don't like it, just don't curse me. This is what I most fear for. LOL)

No sacrifice, No victory!

• Frost, I completely understand where you're coming from, the only slight disagreement I have with that is we have Alliances so we can train teams of us to win games. This means we have some tactics and strategies that we will NEVER share outside of our Alliance and we impress on our members to keep some items in the "Top Secret" file.

• LOL, I'm not gonna curse at you until you land grab me when we're allies. If you're not this kind of player, you wont receive the curse (both kinds) :/

While I agree that once you're in alliance then certain things can be shared, I just have an idea that spoon feeding people all the tricks is not the best thing for their own long-term enjoyment of the game.

Wins:

• Frost, I completely understand where you're coming from, the only slight disagreement I have with that is we have Alliances so we can train teams of us to win games. This means we have some tactics and strategies that we will NEVER share outside of our Alliance and we impress on our members to keep some items in the "Top Secret" file.

Hello

this is another topic that is not related to flowers and probably everything related to judging if sharing information is good or not should go to separate topic where we can develop that discussion. If everyone is happy with that I will ask moderators to move discussion to another topic.

adding to that: things that Fury is talking about were true for over a decade and it caused alliance games to be very competitive but also very bad for the rest of community. Gate-keeping information frustrated a lot of newbie and regular players and we lost thousands of players because of that.

I believe Bytro realized that this is why alliances are dead. Now Gate-keeping is used to help friends from alliance to win maps . As it was with gate-keeping related to alliances - it has nothing to do with skills , or planning, or strategy - it is winning based solely on tricks and exploits. Add to that Unbalanced Group (activity 25h/day on some accounts , friendpacks , cheaters abusing restrictions ) and you will have answer why regular players need to learn at least lvl 1 and lvl 2 strategies to have possibility to counter all of them.

I can assure you that regular players do not want to fight Unbalanced Group of accounts which are operating lvl 3 and lvl 4 strategies. We are taking responsibility for what we do and what we do not do and based on that we decide what to share.

And as you see mostly petruz, alex lucien and buddha are sharing info about the game and mechanics with others. We shared all strategies that Bold group is using to make it even in fights. Maybe not even, but make it possible for regular players to win against groups of couple of people playing together or against account which never sleeps. We give regular players fighting chance against unbalanced situations within a game while not supporting , hopefully, those unbalanced situations ( bold group).

there are people demanding to know everything and to get it know. otherwise they will use pejorative and destructive rhetoric to undermine your effort. From 20 years of playing MMO games I can say firmly that those people are types from the Unbalanced Group. I am not really interested in destroying my community by helping Unbalanced Group. Just have a look at forum and try to find any topics where they help other players, regular players.

IN the end I think it is bytro team who should be responsible for writing articles and explaining game an mechanics to others. They did a great job with Tutorial and lvl 0 strategies. They should develop that trend and go into more complicated mechanics from a simple reason- to make it accessible for everyone. That will benefit everyone.

• I agree 100% when hearing it put that way. If I didn't learn from the forums/discord channel and came across some of these exploits and got killed on maps without knowledge of them, I'd probably not be around. Thinking deeper about it, yes, you guys have done the right thing.

Wins:

• GB, according to some relatively late statistics, there are currently over 11,000,000 that's Eleven Million accounts in Bytro. I honestly do NOT think that Bytro is destroying Alliances or negating them. As for working strategies and play INSIDE Alliances, you yourself have stated on these very forums about how YOU keep certain things INSIDE your Alliance.

Other than this, I believe I shall now bite my tongue before saying something I may regret.