General Game Rules

• In this thread we'll put attention to some more general ingame rules.

1. Account-Pushing

Any Game(s) may be created with as many Friends/Alliance Members as the game will accommodate.

Account-Pushing can be defined by the following events:

1. Should Player X ask/invite other players into a game with just the sole intent to aid in killing off / kamikaze into Player Y, will be considered Account-Pushing
    2. Should Player X ask/invite other player with the intent to have them trade Land/Resources/Troops to Player X, will be considered Account-Pushing
    3. Should players join a game with the intent to influence the outcome and aid Player X will be considered Account-Pushing

Note contrary to the past account pushing does not apply to a certain date of joining, and is defined as solely joining to aid another user not to play the game.

Any players found to be account pushing will be removed from the game round immediately

2. Wolfpacking

Wolfpacking can be defined by the following events:

If a player or a group of players follows another player around games with the purpose of harming his gaming experience due to personal motivations, will be considered Wolfpacking.

Any Players found to be Wolfpacking will be removed from the Game Round immediately.

Any Game(s) may be created with as many Friends/Alliance Members as the game will accommodate.

3. Capital farming

It is not allowed to exercise capital farming, which is the act of recruiting other players with the purpose of harvesting capital cities or enemy units with the intention to receive cash and/or morale boost.

Players that violate this rule will be removed from the respective game without warning.

• If I am unsure if a player is using Goldmarks or actually cheating, how can I about reporting it so it can be investigated? Also, would I be informed of the outcome OF said investigation?

• Can someone tell me what is happening? I was playing Call of War on my mobile and now the App change completely to this Game Call of war 1914.

Please I need help. Call of war even disappeared from the App store and now there's only this game.

• Hello ! I have a question and I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask it so if this is not the correct place feel free to redirect me to the correct area. So the question is as follows: I've played this game a few years back and I just restarted playing it. Now my son was watching me play and has become enthusiastic as well so we had the idea to play together. Therefore I made him his own account and we joined a map together. Now I just received a warning from the game that another player is using the same network to log into the map. This is correct since its my son. So now is my question: can we continue to play together ? Or is it not allowed for him to play together with me on the same map ? Please advise. Thanks a lot

• YOu will have to get special permissions from Bytro to enter open 'ranked' maps with your son , you can work around this by creating your own personal map and disabling 'anti-cheat' option in your personal map until you can prove to Bytro you are not a Multi account.

index.php?eID=image&uid=11763503&mode=2

Embrace your true nature , enjoy games and have fun!