Ally land regain

• In addition to trading province for province , you can sell a province to an allie... so you have trade and sell to deal with this.

I am not positive on exact limit of selling province, but for trading it is +/- four per map, I will do some testing to determine if the sell province is encompassed in the +/- 4 per map game mechanic

index.php?eID=image&uid=11763503&mode=2

Embrace your true nature , enjoy games and have fun!

• There is also another "trick" that can be implemented but it's a little harder now with "cool down" rules and that is where you have a faux war and allow your ally to take those lands from you and then come back to the coalition after the fact.

• In addition to trading province for province , you can sell a province to an allie... so you have trade and sell to deal with this.

I am not positive on exact limit of selling province, but for trading it is +/- four per map, I will do some testing to determine if the sell province is encompassed in the +/- 4 per map game mechanic

4 Provinces in deficit, So it mean you can sell 12 provinces if you gained 8. (12-8 = 4)

One annoyance though in province for province trade if you're at a deficit of 4 it demand you to first get a province then give a province. The mechanic isn't smart enough to determine this is a province for province trad

NarmerTheLion
    ex - EN Senior Moderator

Questions about the game? Have a look at the manual and the FAQ's.

Need game support? Send a ticket or contact the crew.

Have an idea for the game? Check the BigList.

4 per Map at all? (Selling only)