!!! Changes in Alliance Battles !!! please do read this!!!!

• Methinks Frank is one of those guys that thinks like Groucho Marx. "Any group that wants me as a member is a group that I want to stay away from."

I guess I'm good at strategy. People say if I ever join an alliance, that alliance is going to win (not all time, but increase the possibility to win). I've seen many people said that. So the best way is to not join any of them, otherwise the unbalanced power or smart minds would appear, and maybe create a unnecessary fight between alliances.

No sacrifice, No victory!

• I guess I'm good at strategy. People say if I ever join an alliance, that alliance is going to win (not all time, but increase the possibility to win). I've seen many people said that. So the best way is to not join any of them, otherwise the unbalanced power or smart minds would appear, and maybe create a unnecessary fight between alliances.

Not to be a jerk (which I sometimes excel at), but you've won 2 games in 24 starts. I wouldn't worry too much about unbalancing things and tipping the scales of power.

• 1. Alliance game can be won at any stage. I saw myself alliance games won by a lone survivor after she/he lost 4 other comrades and was left alone to face 1 ( 10 provs) vs 5 ( with 90 provs)

2. Without a cavalry we were able to win alliance games before 8 days back in a days, with cavs it is much easier and faster.

try to play them with a different point of view and you will be fine

• Not to be a jerk (which I sometimes excel at), but you've won 2 games in 24 starts. I wouldn't worry too much about unbalancing things and tipping the scales of power.

Yes, you are right. I love the word you chose, "jerk". Good choice of words. haha, I'm a jerk sometimes. But probably you should use arrogant instead.

• Yes, you are right. I love the word you chose, "jerk". Good choice of words. haha, I'm a jerk sometimes. But probably you should use arrogant instead.

I have a dose of both at times.

I was just trying to point out that one player won't make or break an alliance 99% of the time and almost everyone who is interested enough in the game to post on the forums is probably pretty good at strategy. That's mostly who is attracted to the forums, strong players who want more information and like to crunch the numbers and malcontents are always the most common posters.

It's a well known fact from the game development/community management side of things that less than 10% of the players will make 90% of all the posts and less than 1% will cause 90% of the problems. I've been involved with games for a very long time. A designer, developer, coder, play/beta tester, balance analysis, security analysis, mod, admin, superuser, community manager, exploit detection, multi account detection and a problem in the forums at various times in my life ;)

• I have a dose of both at times.

I was just trying to point out that one player won't make or break an alliance 99% of the time and almost everyone who is interested enough in the game to post on the forums is probably pretty good at strategy. That's mostly who is attracted to the forums, strong players who want more information and like to crunch the numbers and malcontents are always the most common posters.

It's a well known fact from the game development/community management side of things that less than 10% of the players will make 90% of all the posts and less than 1% will cause 90% of the problems. I've been involved with games for a very long time. A designer, developer, coder, play/beta tester, balance analysis, security analysis, mod, admin, superuser, community manager, exploit detection, multi account detection and a problem in the forums at various times in my life ;)

Absolutely agreed. :)

• I have a dose of both at times.

You? A problem? Surely you jest. :D

• You? A problem? Surely you jest. :D

I tend to be a bit 'forceful' when I think I'm correct or least have a salient point. My life has revolved around a lot "paths" that did not coddle feelings. Most of my life has been spent in very male dominated pursuits where directness and championing your ideas was valued at the expense of soft skills quite frequently. The internet makes being direct without being an ass-hat more difficult but I am who I am and being aware of the problem is half the battle.

• It's ok, Even if we would have 100 relevant replies here, there is this one guy that made up his mind by doing this without first thinking it through. His only concern is do everthing as it is in CoW. he doesn't give a (well you know) about supremacy1914 and certainly not for it's community.

his will is law xD

But I do want to thank everybody for their reaction.

• It's ok, Even if we would have 100 relevant replies here, there is this one guy that made up his mind by doing this without first thinking it through. His only concern is do everthing as it is in CoW. he doesn't give a (well you know) about supremacy1914 and certainly not for it's community.

his will is law xD

But I do want to thank everybody for their reaction.

Actually, I know who you are talking about. I was kidding.

Edited once, last by Frank_666 ().