I have been wrongly reported.

• I have been reported for multi accounting in game #4074311, a 100 player map and I have not cheated. I have received the multi account warning, and it says I log into two accounts on same computer. It is day four. All I have done is backstab allies to gain land quick , this is a wrong report. How to reverse this?

• I know the game operators don't discuss individual cases on forums.

But out of curiosity, are you saying that you:

1) Played together with a friend (both using the same VPN; thus the same IP address), and

2) You "backstabbed" this friend in the first four days to "gain land quick"?

If so, this sort of gameplay seems quite unfair (sounds like 'pushing' even if not multi-ing) and likely against the rules (Forbidden Actions).

Any sufficiently advanced tactic is indistinguishable from magic to the uninitiated.

• It happens. If you were truly innocent and stand firm by that belief, a simple support ticket, requesting that the GOs look into it, will ensure nothing will happen. Dont stress if there's nothing to stress about.

Very Respectfully,

Doc Ski

"The art of medicine consists of amusing the patient while nature cures the disease."

-Voltaire

Check out the Forums!

Join our Discord!

Join us on Reddit

Follow us on Facebook!

Follow us on X!

• IP address does not lie, falsely accused if you are eating another country with player that shared same IP address is "case Closed" most of the time, you have to give good explanation to GO to get back such a ruling over turned.

index.php?eID=image&uid=11763503&mode=2

Embrace your true nature , enjoy games and have fun!

• Your only recourse is to speak with whomever banned you. Discussion of ANY bans in the forum or in the global chat is strictly forbidden. I suggest you take it up privately with the GO who implemented the ban.