may we petition for retrieving the legacy version for even the new registered account?

• the new graphics is really ugly und unfriendly to users. hate it.

i love it as much as i loved the one before the legacy ui.legacy was some ugly and unfriendly """" .this one made things miles easier for me to manage.i would not give it in exchange for that god awful """" that appears in legacy mode in a million years

• The older look will eventually be totally cancelled. Therefor allowing new users to learn it is not a preferred way of dealing with it. We're in transition and as such it's important to start moving the playerbase, starting with he new users who don't know the old view is a good starting point for this as they can't get used to the old view.

NarmerTheLion
    ex - EN Senior Moderator

Questions about the game? Have a look at the manual and the FAQ's.

Need game support? Send a ticket or contact the crew.

Have an idea for the game? Check the BigList.

• The older look will eventually be totally cancelled. Therefor allowing new users to learn it is not a preferred way of dealing with it. We're in transition and as such it's important to start moving the playerbase, starting with he new users who don't know the old view is a good starting point for this as they can't get used to the old view.

hahaha for the new players. Know go in a corner and cry:D

Enforcer(Angel of Death)b78//+

• hahaha for the new players. Know go in a corner and cry:D

Normally you can't miss what you don't know xd(which is the logic behind it). But I get your joke yes xd. if it's a support I play only on the new interface too.

NarmerTheLion
    ex - EN Senior Moderator

• from what I see it is impossible to play 500 maps with dozens of millions of units moving at the same time in the new look

it is possible to play it in the old look, so new graphic look is way tooooooooooo heavy. looks nice but it is too heavy

I would be also interested if we can keep older look as a feature of HQ only? I would be happy to pay to have it all the time.

• I would be also interested if we can keep older look as a feature of HQ only? I would be happy to pay to have it all the time.

I vaguely remember this being an option. I do however petition on trying to make the new view less heavy but as said back when the new mode was implemented I trust the devs to do this.

NarmerTheLion
    ex - EN Senior Moderator

• It will be a sad day when they remove legacy, not so much for the players but for Bytro. I honestly believe they will lose many players. I have tried many times to come to terms with the new look but simply cannot play it.

The phone app I am sorry to say is horrible, even for emergency use it is way too clunky and cluttered to do much at all, I usually end up opening a browser on my phone and going back to legacy.

I will be among the mank players who leave the game with the end of legacy - in fact I have not yet spoken to anyone who is not leaving when that happens.

I do hope Bytro reconsider the removal of legacy, they have many loyal customers who will simply walk away if they do not. I too would be happy to pay as part of HC to be able to use legacy.